Foreskin swelling issue in CB6000 / CB6000S

Living the real life under lock and key
luminous

Foreskin swelling issue in CB6000 / CB6000S

Post by luminous »

I'm new to the BDSM scene having finally found a mistress who is prepared to guide me through several fantasies. I mentioned chastity to her, and basically before I could blink I was introduced to the CB6000.

I have found that I cannot wear the CB6000 for any length of time as its simply too big for me. Its really obvious when I wear it, and the cage part is just too long for me to even bend over when in trousers.

So...I got the CB6000S. Its a great fit, comfortable to wear even at night. After fiddling around with spacers and ring sizes I thought I had got the perfect fit to wear long term. Only I have started to get a lot of swelling in my foreskin at the tip of my penis. I cannot work out why this is happening or what I can do about it. I don't feel any pain at any time, yet still I get the swelling.

I have tried:
different ring sizes
different spacer sizes
pulling my foreskin completely back before going in
leaving my foreskin fully forward when going in
taping the vent holes shut so that nothing "stuck out"

No matter what I do, come next morning I have swelling in the foreskin on the under the tip of my penis. If I ignore this and carry on the swelling just gets bigger and bigger to the point that the "pee hole" in the cage actually gets blocked.

I can post pictures for those sick and twisted minds who actually want to see this in action!!
0 x
luminous

Re: Foreskin swelling issue in CB6000 / CB6000S

Post by luminous »

Hiya. Thanks for getting back to me. Are you saying that the swelling is linked to the skin poking out of the pee hole? If that is the cause then I will try the longer CB6K. Issue is that is just really restrictive, but may help me get used to things.

Currently I am my own keyholder while I am learning how to get a configuration to work, but once I pass this phase my mistress will be unable to let me out daily as I only get to see her every few weeks.

I will have to look into metal as well. I have to say I am enjoying the experience a lot.
0 x
Hugh5

Post by Hugh5 »

you need to ask your mistress to let your dick out for a few minutes each day to clean and dry off your dicklett - i had a similar problem and now am locked in a steel cage most of thetime - its easler to keep clean
im ususlly locked for over a month at a time - it took ages to build up to this but i have a patient (and strict) mistress
0 x
luminous

Post by luminous »

Its great to hear that there is hope!! Not sure the swelling is just down to cleaning. I got a brand new replacement cage (the first split), and I had swelling after wearing for just one night :(
0 x
luminous

Post by luminous »

I fixed the problem I have been having. I used a dremel to remove some plastic from the underside of the tube when the penis first goes in. This area was trapping my foreskin quite a lot and was causing the swelling at the tip of the foreskin. All sorted, and much more comfortable while still being as secure.

Cannot believe they are not made like this when they leave the factory!!
0 x
allfullup

Post by allfullup »

Interesting. Being circumcised, I get edema on the remaining inner prepuce when wearing the 6000 for a few days, and I wonder if there might be much the same cause. It's not clear to me from the description whether you cut from the inside of the tube (widening the open end of the tube), from the outside (thinning it at the bottom, which to me wouldn't seem to do much), or from the body edge (so the entrance is at a slight angle). Can you please clarify?
0 x
Leedec

Post by Leedec »

I had swelling as well when I wore the CB6000, it was my first cage. The swelling is called edema and is due to a restriction of lymphatic drainage. I dont know how or where, but there id something in the CB6000 desgin that leads to edema. I dont knoW if it is at the base of the cage, or if it is because the CB6000 doesnt let your skin "breath" but it was a definite thing for me.

I switChed to a CB2000 that I tracked down online with no prOblems at all, and now I have ordered a MM jailbird that will be my permenant new home ...(yikes!)
0 x
allfullup

Post by allfullup »

Gray's Anatomy, Descriptive and Surgical (1909), p. 799:
The Superficial Lymphatic Vessels of the Penis: The superficial lymphatic vessels of the penis occupy the sides and dorsum of the organ, the latter receiving the lymphatics of the prepuce; they all converge to the superficial inguinal glands.
It stands to reason that continuous pressure or constriction on the dorsal ("top") surface of the penis could impair lymphatic drainage of the prepuce and so cause lymphedema, and that removing that pressure by increasing the space inside or at the entrance of the penis cage or possibly by switching to a larger A ring would alleviate the condition. I wonder if most of the wearers having trouble with edema in A.L. devices are large in penile girth?

(Disclaimer: not a doctor, just a researcher)
0 x