Keyholder comments that drive you crazy

Living the real life under lock and key
luckylocked

Keyholder comments that drive you crazy

Post by luckylocked »

I thought it might be fun to share comments our collective Key Holders have made that make you almost split your cage, or even just have a good belly laugh.

I'll start the ball rolling.

When turning on her iPad she commented;
"Slide to Unlock", I bet you wish you could do that!

When I asked her if I could be unlocked on Christmas Day due to a boisterous nephew who like to punch people and my balls are right in his zone;
"Unlock it! Baby, I am going to tie a ribbon on it"

In a casual conversation I asked her how many orgasms she thought I might get next year, she replied
"3" I balked at this and asked her if she was serious and how she arrived at that number,
"One for each Season of the year"
"But there are four season"
"I don't care, it's still 3"

When I commented on how well the naughty mesh g-string held the weight of the steel I suggested I might get another pair.
"Get 7"
My briefs are off limits now.

Finally, knowing how much I love her pretty red toes, every Xmas party or lunch I have been at with mates, she texts me a picture of her feet in heels or sandals with the comment
"Wish you were here"
I inevitably come home early and spend a few hours giving her a foot massage after those.

I do love it when she pushes my buttons. What gets you going?
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
J Random reader

Re: Keyholder comments that drive you crazy

Post by J Random reader »

Right after she had realized I was serious about not coming. She said "My goal is to make sure you don't come when I play with you". Near two years later it's still true.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Me: Do you know when the last time I had an orgasm was?

BethK: Does it matter? Be careful what you wish for.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Me: (Lying in bed beside her) I can't go to sleep. My cock is hard and just throbbing in the cage.
Her: Good. Just let it throb for me.

Me: Do you know how long it has been since my last release?
Her: Who's counting?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

"Damm, I can't find the key", and they mean it!
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Oddly enough, it's usually Mrs. Edge who asks "How long has it been, now?" 8-)
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

My wife's MO is to crawl into bed (always nude...haven't slept any way but nude for ages)...lay against me, grinding her moist pussy against my leg, while we kiss passionately (always one of her stronger points!).

About the time I think I may get lucky...she says she wants to snuggle...which means spooning...with her behind me...working over my nipples, and my throbbing cock. Sometimes she'll run her fingers, scented with pussy juice, under my nose..drives me right up the wall.

Finally, I'm begging for a chance to come, my testicles are pulling tight between the basering and cocking, and she's roughly pulling on the bulbous mushroom head of my cock...and she replies, "You're not coming tonight. We're saving up for a really good creampie. Now shut up, and go to sleep."

In a few minutes she's fast asleep, and I'm left fitfully watching the digital alarm clock for the next hour or so, wondering how I'll ever manage to go to sleep.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife climbs into bed only wearing a tight fitting spaghetti strap camisole which I had "keeperof55" printed on the front. She snuggles up close to me because I sleep naked and tend to be the heater under the covers. She teases me for awhile, playing with my Jailbird, wraps herself around me and whispers in my ear "are you feeling lucky tonight honey because I brought a key to bed with me . . . . It’s in my back pocket" :(
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Lovely comments all. We had a new one last night.

I had given her a very long tease and then orgasm with my fingers and tongue. She had this stupid grin on her face for about 10 minutes after and then blurted out;

"Baby I really miss your cock, but I would miss your fingers more so I guess your cock just stays locked up. "

We cruised through 70 days yesterday and I now have no doubt we will make 100. It's the how long after 100 that has me worried as she has repeatedly told me over Christmas that that is just the first opportunity and it could be weeks after so not to get too excited.

Not a comment as such but is driving me crazy.
0 x
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

We had another one yesterday. 6 of us around the dinner table and the subject turned to a couple who did a blog about having sex every day for a year. Mrs K piped up with

"Has anyone done a blog on not having sex for 365 days? and shot me an evil grin.

Everyone had a good chuckle but I was just sitting there thinking oh shit.

She finished off later when we were clearing up and everyone was out of earshot with

"I wonder if you will be writing that blog."
0 x