Male Chastity is Wonderful!

Living the real life under lock and key
gummicouple

Male Chastity is Wonderful!

Post by gummicouple »

To All:

First, I would like to thank Mature Metal for their fast service on having a double base ring made for my Jail Bird. I had to send the entire cage back and was afraid how long it might take, but they did the work and returned it to me very quickly. My slave/husband says that the cage stays in place better with the double ring than with the original single ring and it seems just as easy to keep clean.

I had him in the cage for three days and nights, which is our longest so far. I was impressed that he was able to handle it, especially since I was regularly texting him to get him excited! I loved waking up and reaching over to touch him and feeling the metal cage. Yesterday I had him pleasure me and then I removed the cage, but I couldn't get the base ring off, so I just turned it around and left it there. I rode him on top until I was satisfied and then put the cage back on, which wasn't easy because his cock would not deflate. It was simply lovely and exciting to use his cock for my pleasure while denying him and I've read that there are some European women who use male chastity devices and rarely ever remove the base ring. They just remove the cage if they want some cock. I guess as long as there's no irritation or problems that would be fine?

A few hours later I had him kneel before me and he was begging me to leave the cage on! I was really surprised that he would want that after three days and nights with teasing and sex, but no release. I told him that next time we would go four days, then five days, then six days and work up to a full week for his birthday and that he would beg me to keep him in the cage. I no longer have any guilt about this, but for now I had him remove the cage and ring and stroke himself off while kneeling before me. It was very intense for him. I have to say that we have had some very special moments with the chastity cage from Mature Metal and it just keeps getting better and better. It's been very exciting for me and I really love it!

~Alex
Last edited by gummicouple on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
locked4her55
Re: Male Chastity is Wonderful!

Post by locked4her55 »

Sounds like you two are well on your Chastity Journey. My wife felt (literally) the same way when I went into my Jailbird. She loved to touch it which ended up arrousing me. Soon you will treat your Jailbird just like a ring or watch. He will forget sometimes that it's even on. My wife asked me if I wanted a different style of CD as a Christmas gift from her. I replied "why, I've got the best one already" Enjoy!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

gummicouple wrote: I've read that there are some European women who use male chastity devices and rarely ever remove the base ring. They just remove the cage if they want some cock. I guess as long as there's no irritation or problems that would be fine?
Some American women do this, too. ;)

We leave the cuff ring on all the time, even when I'm not expected to go back into the cage. I like how it feels.
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

Glad to see you are enjoying his new cage! I too almost never remove the ring as it would be impossible when excited. Be sure to keep us all updated! :D
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
Linus

Post by Linus »

[quote="gummicouple"]To All:
some European women who use male chastity devices and rarely ever remove the base ring. They just remove the cage if they want some cock. I guess as long as there's no irritation or problems that would be fine?

I do not remove the base ring, as it takes hell of efforts to remove it even when my dick is flaccid. It' been there for edges now. My base ring has a solid steel post that is likely to hurt. So I just turn the ring 180 degrees and that's all! In fact with the base ring on, my dick hardens like wood! She loves it!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Gummicouple:

Very exciting to read your post. My wife has just ordered a JailBird for me as well, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. A bit disappointed that it probably won't arrive before Christmas, but that's our own fault, not MM's.

I confess that the thought of having a hard time getting the base ring off when we're in the throes of lovemaking made me a bit worried (my current home built has a hinged base ring), so your comment about just rotating the base ring 180 degrees is very reassuring to me. I can't wait to try it out with my loving wife when she deigns to unlock me!

Thanks for your great topic, I look forward to continuing to read it.

Oh - and further to Tom Allen's reply: I couldn't agree more. I wear a home built but really love the feeling of the base ring. When it comes off for cleaning, I really feel like something's missing...
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
NewToCB6K

Post by NewToCB6K »

This post makes me wish my wife would turn me into her slave that much more than I already do! Sigh....
0 x