How is time counted?

Living the real life under lock and key
darthball

How is time counted?

Post by darthball »

I have 2 weeks down, and looks like week three is going to go by without be allowed to orgasm as well. As this Thursday is Thanksgiving, and my wife and I are hosting in our small apartment I am going to request being released from the CD so that any accidental bump won't be met with hard plastic or a metal lock. I don't need my mom finding out.

So to the point, if I am released from my CD, but not allowed to orgasm then promptly put back into the device after family leaves do I keep counting, or does my chastity clock start over?

Besides after being allowed to organ, at what point do you start the clock over?

-MFL
CB6KS
Locked since 11/5/2012
Release date: Sometime after Thanksgiving
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
kpb57

Re: How is time counted?

Post by kpb57 »

There is no international governing body for the game of MC, and there is no rulebook, so the way you count is completely up to you, if you do any count at all.
My wife was kind of surprised when she asked me once after a longer lockup "now, how many days was it?", and I could not answer right away. I knew it was longer, and I knew it was fun all the way through and fun when and how it ended, and that's all I needed to know.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Atone

Post by Atone »

kpb57 wrote:There is no international governing body for the game of MC, and there is no rulebook,
Maybe there should be :)

We have a pretty good international presence here, maybe we should form a committee and get started.

I would say in this case if you are under instructions to stay chaste even while you are unlocked then the clock keeps ticking.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Atone wrote: Maybe there should be :)

We have a pretty good international presence here, maybe we should form a committee and get started.
Great idea. I would like to nominate Atone for chairperson. :D

On this one my vote is also "the clock keeps ticking"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

kpb57 wrote:There is no international governing body for the game of MC, and there is no rulebook,
:shock:

That... that can't be right, can it?
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

kpb57 wrote:There is no international governing body for the game of MC, and there is no rulebook, so the way you count is completely up to you, if you do any count at all.
Not true!! The are two internationally recognized rules for chastity. They are written in stone.
1. The Keyholder is always right.
2. If they are found to be wrong, refer to rule number 1 :o .
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

There are different reasons to unlock. We count between "O"'s so unlocked and not cumming still counts for us. I didn't read the rulebook, we just do what works for us.

As we all know though, what works for one works for all, or maybe not. lol.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:
:shock:

That... that can't be right, can it?
Of course that's not right. If you aren't doing it the way I say it should be done, then you're doing it wrong. I should know because I'm *always* right, and anyone who disagrees with me is obviously wrong. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

I would be more concerned if your family member bumped your groin area then ASKED YOU ABOUT IT! How does that conversation go? "Wow, sorry I bumped you, but you must REALLY have balls of steel down there.. hahaha."
0 x
darthball

Post by darthball »

Jedi wrote:I would be more concerned if your family member bumped your groin area then ASKED YOU ABOUT IT! How does that conversation go? "Wow, sorry I bumped you, but you must REALLY have balls of steel down there.. hahaha."
My mother has no shame, and as such occasionally grabs my crotch just to be silly like she did when I was a kid.
When I started wearing tights she grabbed my crotch to make sure they still had room. So it is tottally possible that if something odd is noticed that I would get called out on it.

So far I haven't asked, nor has my wife suggested being released. So lets see how it goes.

Thank you all,
-MFL
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small