Daily Living In A Device

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Daily Living In A Device

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I was peeing at a public urinal this morning and thinking how wearing my device 24/7, (except for one hour each week for hygiene), hasn't kept me from doing much that I did before it.

Like peeing. Now, yes, at home or at work, where there's only toilets, I have to sit to pee safely. But at a public urinal I can unzip and pee just fine (after making sure my slit is aligned with the opening of my device).

I work out nearly everyday. I lift weights, swing kettlebells, use the rowing machine, etc. and all without any problems. Sure, I have to do a little adjusting now and then, but I had to do that without a device too.

My job is fairly physical. Lots of walking, bending, sitting, squatting, but again - no real issues.

I've gone hiking in the mountains, played in the ocean, and tubed down a river all while wearing it.

I've ridden every wild ride at our nearby giant amusement park and didn't feel a thing.

Now, I did play a game of flag football and that wasn't the best thing. I did it, mind you, but it was a bit uncomfortable because the device tended to twist sideways on me from all the running and cutting this way and that way.

I'm not sure how a bicycle ride would be. I haven't done that yet.

Anyway, it's been my experience that a male chastity device is compatible with most things I do everyday.

Peace,
Michael
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Daily Living In A Device

Post by Tom Allen »

I have the same experience, with the note that I do a lot more "adjusting" over the course of the day, and sometimes there are little inconveniences.

Bike riding, though, is a mixed bag. Now that I've gotten into more long distance road biking, nothing seems to work well; but 5 or 10 miles around the local parks shouldn't present a problem for most guys.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

So far I have been able to do everything in the CB except for surfing. Lying down on a board and the quick movements for getting up with everything crammed snug in a wetsuit just doesn't work. The shrinkage in cold water also lends itself to the device slipping off completely which I could not imagine would be safe.

Plus the missus thinks it is good for it to be out and free in the salt water. She knows it gets a thorough clean so she is comfortable leaving it on for the rest of the week. Its funny though, when there is no surf I think she enjoys the fact that its staying on for at least another week. :)
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have made a life decision to avoid things like weights, bicycles, rowing machines etc... so that doesn't come in to play for me.

I have spent time in salt water with my device on and have had no problems, just rinse well when I get out. If it was as frequent as it sounds like it is for luckylocked I might think different.

The only thing I can think of that I didn't feel comfortable doing while locked up is when I took an advanced tactical rifle class. A lot of running around in the mountains doing a lot of shooting on the move, over, around, under obstacles etc.. I have since done most of what I learned while locked but in a much slower paced and smaller setting.

My job is also very physical at times but I have never had a problem with wearing a chastity device. Usually it is just that I am getting old and shouldn't be doing some of the things that I do.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I find mine extremely comfortable. Almost to the point that I have to remind myself sometimes that I have it on. No problems except for bending over once and a while. I'm blaming it on the CD but in reality it's that I’m getting old. :lol:

I would love to hear how someone feels about wearing a full CD belt full time? They just don't look like they are built for long term comfortable wear.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273