blue balls

Living the real life under lock and key
Shade

blue balls

Post by Shade »

so what do you guys do to cope with blue balls? I have had a couple nasty cases over the last few days and am not due to get any relief for a while yet.
0 x
Atone
Re: blue balls

Post by Atone »

Squats, works every time. You don't have to actually lift anything so you can use any heavy object, it is the straining that does it. I don't have to do too many either, usually just 2-3 will get the job done.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I played angry birds on my iphone when that happened to me... seemed to work... I actually think any activity will distract you and everyhting gets back to normal, whatever that might be ? :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
MissTreated

Post by MissTreated »

When I first went into chastity I was fine during the day but at night I would wake and have to rest my sack on the cold bathroom sink to get the discomfort to abate. Eventually I tried a different CB with a larger diameter tube and a larger ring size. I do still get the occasional disturbed night but I keep a small stainless steel bar (4" x 3/4") next to the bed and if I wake now I just reach out for it on the bedside table and place it just behind the base ring, between my anus and scrote, for a minute or two. Sometimes I just rest it against the back of my nuts. The bar is always quite cool so it chills things down quite quickly and I don't have to get out of bed!

Since changing tube and ring size I have had far fewer problems with 'Blue Ball'.
0 x