Locked & Ignored & Liking It

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Locked & Ignored & Liking It

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I've been here. It's also been awhile since I've been locked up. I was free for sometime and it was quite fun. My cock was loose and I had many, many orgasms. It was wonderful - for a time.

I actually became burnt out with erections, masturbation, and orgasms. I wanted to be locked up again.

The challenge this time is that my wife is in school full time while still working part time. Add to that my taking on as much overtime as I can get, the challenges of home we all share, and three teenagers. The two of us were concerned that Melissa would not be able to devote much - if any - time to being a keyholder.

I thought about it and the more I did I thought maybe we could do this differently this time. What if I were locked up and forgotten? What if denial was the point? What if it was about her, completely, for this time, so she can focus on school? Any sexual activity is strictly for her? I wondered if we could do it if she was shamelessly selfish during this period? That way she would feel no pressure to be a "good" keyholder and I could - maybe - learn to enjoy the cruelty to being locked, denied, and ignored.

This is not forever, mind you, but for a time. Maybe four to six months. We're not sure.

So, for now it's all about her. Completely. If I even hint that I'm complaining she'll blister my ass with her paddle.

I do like the idea. I like the challenge. I suppose I'll see if I can do it!

Peace,
Michael
0 x
kept4her

Re: Locked & Ignored & Liking It

Post by kept4her »

Your post almost fits how things are for me. My wife is very vanilla and over the years we explored many aspects of fetish interest yet she couldn't "get" any of them. Chastity was the perfect mix I came up with. She basically didn't have to do anything, I would be locked away (win - win).

The advancements for me happened quickly after finding a device that truly worked for me. After starting in July with my own idea of being locked 30 days (4 weeks) before being allowed out I would take care of her each week for her own orgasm. I then bought different vibrators(Hitachi) to help bring her to a orgasm with "no physical contact" by me. This would then put the orgasm all about her without me even touching her only controlling the vibrator. I even suggested her using her laptop for visual-ad during this time. This basically removes me from the equation because if she doesn't want to be touch somewhere or I am doing it wrong it will take away from her fantasy. Specially when hers involves females more than males.

With that said, when she is finished, I put everything up and basically give her a kiss, thank her and go to bed. She doesn't tease me nor even pay much attention to my state or device. It is truly all about her and mentally a challenge at times when I would love some teasing or attention. BUT---- The part of chastity I have always wanted is that complete loss of control and submission with the true feeling that it is not up to me for anything sexual, it is her choice and if she doesn't have any interest, I will wait till she does.

I do know that thought of "6 months" I am looking at a easy 3 months and that is only if the roll of the dice come up with a number equaling a release.

Best of luck and your not alone :)
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I'm glad you've found the right way for the two of you!

We've "done" chastity different ways at different times. We think this way will work for us for this period of our lives. I'm sure it'll morph again someday.

I think it'll mainly be her using our big dildo Stud and/or sitting on my face. These are her favorite ways to get off while ignoring me.

Michael
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Maybe your wife is simply depressed...sexual energy can be the first thing that suffers under depression. One tip...if she happens to be on selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's, like prozac and most other antidepressants) they often play hell with libido... I'm amazed at the health care providers who don't know this. Sometimes wellbutrin, an effective antidepressant that works completely differently than SSRI's, actually enhances libido...even in women. At a minimum, it doesn't appear to inhibit sexual desire the way SSRI"s will, and is often prescribed by knowledgeable physicians to avoid suppressing patients' sexual energies.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
NewToCB6K

Post by NewToCB6K »

kept4her wrote: BUT---- The part of chastity I have always wanted is that complete loss of control and submission with the true feeling that it is not up to me for anything sexual, it is her choice and if she doesn't have any interest, I will wait till she does.
I find myself enjoying this part more than I thought I would.
0 x