An app for that?

Living the real life under lock and key
curiouscat83

An app for that?

Post by curiouscat83 »

So I finally upgraded to a smartphone, and was wondering if there are any apps anyone uses when playing with chastity. I'm sure there's nothing specifically for chastity, but does anyone have any hacks you like?
0 x
poor

Re: An app for that?

Post by poor »

This subject came up on Twitter a few days ago. Someone suggested a Menstrual Tracker as it allows the linking of time to moods and occurances.

I just kept a journal in an app called Secret Diary.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Before smartphones, we used to use a date timer app for the Palm Pilot. :?
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Not an app, but this just was posted on Twitter:

http://www.time2cum.com/wheel.html?Chastity%20wheel

It's a variation on a dice game - might possibly be of use to distanced couples or self lockers. Here's a blog entry from Mistress Magick about it:

http://www.male-service.com/2012/11/whe ... 1de7bdb9f8
0 x
hmb

Post by hmb »

Android apps are pretty easy to make.

If you could have a chastity specific app, what would you want?
0 x
http://1050words.blogspot.com
chastity, tease and denial captions
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Oh man, that wheel game is pretty great -- thanks poor!
0 x
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

I'm using something called TymeLynz on my iphone. It's just a small and simple very basic date tracker it allows for you to have multiple entries ordered into different categories either counting down to or up from any given date. There are a lot of different apps like this one around I've tried a few and there are some with twitter, facebook, mail, calendar etc compatibility... but thats not for me.
It works and I can in an instant know (by seconds, if i like to) how long ago it was since I had an orgasm, had a ruined, was locked in, started wearing the device or even started this whole MC thing... but I'm not quite sure what to do with the info though. I tried to share some of the info with my wife/KH the other night after a relentless two hour teasing session when she suddenly stopped and explained that there would be no O for me and that it was time to lock up... Her response? " ...so?" :)
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Well, thanks are definitely in order for poor -- while we didn't end up doing the time we spun (she loaded up on the "1 year" section), we did have a really great talk about what we both wanted out of this, and she got to see a lot better that I do want to be locked for longer terms. Ironically, since we're pretty long distance right now, this works really well; as she really loved piv when we were together, she can keep me locked up longer now, and use the wheel as a tool to not "get weak" when I'm cute about asking to be let out.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

You know you can input your own times, acts, punishments etc. onto the wheel? I don't think you can save them though. We've never used it - I just get told.
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

It seems to look different in every browser I try, but it's always fun. We had a great time just setting up different combinations and giving 'er a spin and talking about the results. And now I find myself locked up for three weeks, after which we'll spin again! :-D
0 x