Unlocked, how often and for how long?

Living the real life under lock and key
jack

Unlocked, how often and for how long?

Post by jack »

Just curious how often guys are getting let out of their devices, what for, and for how long.

My wife is keeping me locked 24/7 at this point. We typically have sex 2 or 3 times a week, for which she will usually release me. Sometimes she does keep me locked up and has me pleasure her orally. When we are finished making love (orgasm or not for me) I am immediately locked back into the device. I may only be out of the cage for an hour at a time or about 10 hours every 30 days.

I know everyone plays a little differently. But, is there a general trend regarding release frequency and release time spans? Does your keyholder require immediately locking back into your device?

Jack
0 x
Keyholder: Wife/Miss D
Currently Wearing: Tight Squeeze
locked4her55
Re: Unlocked, how often and for how long?

Post by locked4her55 »

For us it varies, but I can say now that I'm totally acclimated to my Jailbird I'm in it all the time except for when my wife wants to have sex. When that does happen (could be a week, could be a month) I am usually right back in after a shower. It's what works for her and it’s what I prefer.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

I am usually locked up all the time. My wife had me unlock and clean up a couple of weeks ago because she wanted to have penetrative sex. It had been 75 days since I had been locked. I ended up satisfying her orally instead and was never touched, locked right back up. I was out a little over an hour. The time before that was 88 days.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Totally varies. Sometimes it's never, sometimes it's every week.

Sounfs like you're havingnfun, so don't try to compare yourself to what other people are doing. Just grow into it naturally.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

My wife and I just discussed this and how things will work for me. I don't get out unless it is for a release, and I suggested (might hate this later) to go right back in after the release. With the dice game I came up with I already got a extra 4 weeks, then jacked with her and got 2 weeks added. Hmmm Looks like i am in more than out now.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
Finn

Post by Finn »

I was in it pretty much all the time at home for several months. I had a bit of a bad reaction to some chafing and had to go without for a while, and we decided then that I'd give up masturbation and orgasming while being unlocked, rather than relying on the device to achieve that. It's worked well and I've been orgasm and masturbation free since early August, unlocked for about 6 weeks. I recently asked my girl to use more chastity play to go along with the tease and denial we've been doing. I dont think I need the device as a symbol of remaining free of self pleasure at this time, but I do love the agony of being aroused and then locked, as well as the un-bearable pleasure of being edged after a period of being locked up.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
biggar

Post by biggar »

I just got unlocked after 3 weeks for some sex and then went right back in. Might be for another 2 or 3 weeks or maybe longer, I never know!
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I am always locked overnight and it varies during the day. If we are to be away from home, sometimes my spouse will unlock me, but lately she has cut back on that. She is becoming keenly aware of my positive behavioral changes towards her while locked. Think overall, she tries to make sure I'm locked during times when I would be prone to self-pleasure such as showering, overnight, or home alone. Other times, it's not such a big deal for her. Of course, I'm unlocked for Dr visits, air travel, and other such events.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
poor

Post by poor »

Chatelaine decides all aspects of my sexual enjoyment. I have not been locked for over a month which is the longest time 'swinging free' since she took charge.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

After our first long term (for us) of 28 days I was 28 days unlocked before she suggested I go back in. If I can refrain from topping from the bottom it is locked for at least the rest of this year. I am unlocked only on a Saturday morning if I go for a surf. No surf no unlock, hence have been in currently 16 days straight as Huey has conspired against me with no surf for 2 Sat's in a row.
I have a syringe for cleaning which is very effective so she does a daily inspection and it stays on. CB 6000s.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!