Unlocked, how often and for how long?

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Re: Unlocked, how often and for how long?

Post by RegularJoe »

I'm not locked up (unless a locking cockring counts as lockup), but I don't masturbate....I have pretty strong will-power and I don't dare to be unable to perform penetrative sex, which my wife demands in an unpredictable manner. She might want it 6 days in a row (I can remember many weeks of daily or multi-daily intercourse, interspersed with a week or two of zero coitus).

Penetrative sex is ALWAYS immediately followed by oral cleanup....in fact, her strict policy is that I'm going to have to swallow every ounce of ejaculate I produce....every blowjob means being fed a snowball, every orgasmic milking means being fed my cum off her fingers, and when I'm allowed to masturbate I must shoot it in the crack of her ass. I got over the post orgasm reluctance to do cleanup long long ago.

Sex or not, she makes a serious nightly effort to get me extremely aroused via nipple torment and rough cock-milking (just short of orgasm).....which generally ends with me horribly suffering and her stern admonition to "to shut up and go to sleep". She might then bring her pussy soaked fingers to my nose just to emphasize what I'm not going to be getting.

I probably wake up 20 times a night with a throbbing erection....because my cock isn't caged. It amuses the hell out of her (though sometimes she then decides she's going to ride me). I feel fortunate that once I'm inside her she's never had me withdraw prior to me coming....I don't think she has the fortitude to deny herself pleasure just to make me suffer.

Morning wake-up almost always means coffee and oral sex for her, no orgasm for me, and another day of outrageous horniness at work. I love it; the most stressful day at work pales to insignificance compared to the feelings of constant arousal. I am completely focused on her. It's a constant source of amazement to me that my once innocent young bride morphed into such a kinky sexual being.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

My gf likes to keep me unlocked for about a week after I get to release. It is longer than I prefer but it us what makes her comfortable so I roll with it. And it does make sense to give him a break.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

We have been doing this for around 2 years and have fallen into a predictable pattern. I can not remember the last time I had a PIV orgasm that was not on a Sunday. After orgasm I'm normally left free for 7 - 10 days and then one day KH will say time to lock you up. After that the time could be anything but probably averages around 6 weeks. On the Friday before my release KH will start dropping hints that I might want to be extra special nice if I want a happy ending. Needless to say I'm very attentative to her needs.
0 x
NewToCB6K

Post by NewToCB6K »

I've seen a couple mentions of getting used to it at first, and chaffing. I'm experiencing the chaffing with my Birdcage. Does your body ever get used to it? I've tried dry, and well lubed, and both resulted in very uncomfortable chaffing/burning.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I'm generally locked 24/7 other than the usual massage appointments, visits to the doctor, and of course, when CH either wants sex, or wants to tease the shit out of me. That happens, typically, a couple of times a week. This has been going on since we purchased an MM Jailbird. Prior to that, I was locked in a CB6Ks, and was out frequently a moisture induced rash, known widely as "dick rot".

Of the 244 days since the Jailbird arrived, I've been locked for 222 of them (yes, I'm a spreadsheet geek). I was swingin' free for a 10 day vacation mid summer, and on a few other occasions for minor pain/rash. When we have sex (very occasionally, PIV, but more often fingering, oral, dildos, and vibrators and other toys) or a tease session, I'm told to lock up immediately afterwards.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

NewToCB6K wrote: Does your body ever get used to it? I've tried dry, and well lubed, and both resulted in very uncomfortable chaffing/burning.
I've never tried the Birdcage so I can't directly speak to that. There were some issues with my CB6K that meant I had to be released at least weekly. Now, I'm in a MM Jailbird and it is wonderful. I'm 35 days locked up and there is no reason that I ever need to be released until Mistress says so. The open design lets me stay clean and dry so no fungals can get started. A little lube around the ring lets me adjust things as needed. Most mornings I have some burning sensation but that is solved with some lube and pulling the scrotum skin that has migrated during the night back into the ring.

Don't mean to sound like an advert for MM. I'm only a satisfied customer.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

My wife unlocks me only when she wants sex. Once / twice a week - one hour max. No particular schedule. However now I am so used to be in my device, that I can not stay longer periods without the device locked. I feel that a part of my body is missing. Or probably my dick feels homeless!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I can relate to that. It's not that I feel I have to be locked up. It is more that it has become something that I wear like a wedding ring and that when it is not on I notice it's absense.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I had been locked 100% of the time when at home for many months. Unfortunately, I got a nasty chafing rash and it got a bit infected. As a result we stopped using my cb for about a month, then found that we'd broken my masturbation habit as I was able to refrain on my own. Now we simply changed the rules to no orgasms and no masturbation. I do miss the cb device, but the girls are happy the way things are, so it is there if needed, but not used often.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.