The stress of the holidays

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

The stress of the holidays

Post by Dev »

It has popped up in a couple of different threads--and also some blogs--about keeping chastity going with the stress of the holidays. A few couples have mentioned that they are taking a little break until things settle down. This certainly makes sense but interestingly for us, it works opposite. I think I have mentioned before that I get anxious when Ab is out of his device. It's not a completely rational reaction but I like the security of knowing he's all locked up the way he should be. :D These past few weeks have been pretty hectic and busy for us, too, and we were feeling the loss of privacy that happens when you have a small house full of young folks. But I have to give my husband credit: he was completely diligent about wearing his WM every day and never suggested or requested a break (keep in mind he has his daily shower/nap break). He did hint around about an orgasm and we did have fun on Christmas, which was about one month after his post-Thanksgiving O in November. I am actually starting to think that a monthly schedule my work out for us--we'll see as time goes by.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw out a few ideas about the holidays, stress, chastity, and coping and open it up to discussion from the group.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
danj
Re: The stress of the holidays

Post by danj »

Dev,

Interesting post. As the husband, I feel a bit anxious out of the device (as I am now) when my wife is not here. We had, with some exceptions, been moving towards me being locked-up whenever she wasn't around. It felt good, knowing I was under her control and securely locked when not with her (even if it is more mental than actually being 100% secure). I do hope she asks me to bring the device out again soon. For me, it's really more about her control of the cock, than about the denial. Sure, I've enjoyed the denial, but mostly, I love her having total control of "her cock". As a couple that started MC by the husband's suggestion, I think it may be common for the wife/KH to become overwhelmed at times with the added responsibility of managing her husbands orgasms, teasing, locking/unlocking, and related duties. Especially, when you consider that in my case, all she had to do before was accept or reject my advances for lovemaking...other than that she didn't need to really "think" about the cock.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

My wife and I run our own small business. That, New Year, a three year-old and pregnancy, adds up to a less than stress-free holiday period! At least being locked up throughout her morning sickness, I've been out of the way.

That changed last night (insert cheshire cat grin here) when I was relieved to be relieved after so many months. Now that she has her "mojo" back, she was curious to see what the whole PA piercing thing was all about, and while it was a little uncomfortable for her (it's a 10 gauge for now), she obliged me by hand, while stuffing a gag in my mouth to stifle my screams.

What IS stressful, is living for fifty years before discovering such heights of pure pleasure!
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

For us MC made the holidays less stressful. Sex was not a pressure issue since Melissa rules the roost there. We did have quite a bit of fun, but it was on her schedule. Plus, I was more attentive to tasks needed doing and that helped. So, for us, MC made the holidays run smoother. Melissa even specifically said that to me too.

Michael
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This has been the first winter holiday in, umm, maybe 5 years that I was *not* locked. Generally, the device has gone on around Thanksgiving (end of November for you Brits), and doesn't come off until spring.

Interestingly, Mrs. Edge said something interesting in that regard: Because we knew that we were going to be busier than usual, she hasn't wanted me locked up because she knew that she wouldn't be able to give me enough attention - the point being that she's aware that when I'm locked, we tend to have more sex, and she was acknowledging that things are a bit hectic right now.

And yes, we're aware that you'd think this would be the opposite case - by locking me during busy times, it should decrease her stress because she wouldn't feel pressured. I think the difference here is that we've been at it so long that she no longer feels pressured to have sex either way.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Tom Allen wrote:Because we knew that we were going to be busier than usual, she hasn't wanted me locked up because she knew that she wouldn't be able to give me enough attention
I think that is where the increased stress comes in for my wife...when I'm locked (or just chaste on the honor system), she needs to pay attention...with some teasing, or just dealing with my amourous behaviors. I'm always affectionate...but even more so as I go along without an orgasm. I know (and she knows) that I can be a bit of a handful as far as sex goes...I'm early 40's going on 22 as far as my libido goes! Just because I'm locked-up doesn't mean I'm not asking...that's for sure ;)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

danj wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:Because we knew that we were going to be busier than usual, she hasn't wanted me locked up because she knew that she wouldn't be able to give me enough attention
I think that is where the increased stress comes in for my wife...when I'm locked (or just chaste on the honor system), she needs to pay attention...with some teasing, or just dealing with my amourous behaviors.
Hmm, no, I think I didn't phrase that properly.
It's not that she felt she had to give me attention because of *me*. Rather, she enjoys when I'm locked up *because* I'm usually more aroused, and she, herself, wanted to be in a better position to enjoy the extra attention that I would be giving to her.
0 x