Looking for a short steel cage

Living the real life under lock and key
prthomas

Looking for a short steel cage

Post by prthomas »

It was suggested here that I properly introduce myself. My name is Paul and I have been practicing MC since last May. You can click on the link for the rest of the story, if you please.

I am not particularly a stranger to some here, as I have frequented the malechastityforum. After a few months, I wondered where some of the regulars went and found this site through Thumper's signature. Glad I did.

I'm in SE Texas. My wife and I love the change that MC has brought to our marriage. I initially purchased a CB6000s because of its easy size-ability. After six months of regular wear, it still feels great. However, the wife and I both think that steel would look nicer.

One great advantage of the CB6000s is it works better for someone who is a 'grower' rather than a 'show-er'. I cannot seem to find any steel devices that offer that same accommodation. A normal sized tube may not be as easy to use as what I currently have.

Any suggestions about that would be great. Thanks!
Last edited by prthomas on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Belle

Re: Looking for a short steel cage

Post by Belle »

Mature Metals custom fit to you. Bill is wonderful, we have one (jailbird) and will be ordering a different one soon.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
hukster

Post by hukster »

prthomas wrote:It was suggested here that I properly introduce myself. My name is Paul and I have been practicing MC since last May. You can click on the link for the rest of the story, if you please.

I am not particularly a stranger to some here, as I have frequented the malechastityforum. After a few months, I wondered where some of the regulars went and found this site through Thumper's signature. Glad I did.

I'm in SE Texas. My wife and I love the change that MC has brought to our marriage. I initially purchased a CB6000s because of its easy size-ability. After six months of regular wear, it still feels great. However, the wife and I both think that steel would look nicer.

One great advantage of the CB6000s is it works better for someone who is a 'grower' rather than a 'show-er'. I cannot seem to find any steel devices that offer that same accommodation. A normal sized tube may not be as easy to use as what I currently have.

Any suggestions about that would be great. Thanks!

I think I'm in the same boat, for me the requirements are max comfort cleanliness for extended wear. Flaccid I'm quite small but grow to an angry 5" plus :? . The 6000s is working well for me for the week I have been wearing it but I want to reduce the discomfort to the blue ball ache/compressed-suppressed erection. I have only tried the Miller products CB 2000 and on over the years but have yet to find any that do not require additional ointment, lube, exct.

I was just talking to J and the best caricaturisation would be women and the love/hate with high heels. I want to find the cage that will allow the extended wear without any extra/additional chafing or discomfort knowing that by nature a high heel or cock cage by itself requires a tolerance of discomfort. In other words a cheap high heel as apposed to a custom fitted Tina Turner special :D .

I look forward to reviews of the MM developments, especially in relation to CBx000 products and their usability. I think I will be soon lashing out a few in hope of a better daily wear option.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Thanks for the replies. I am thinking that I'll go with the Watchful Mistress eventually.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

I have been taking a close look at the mature metal stuff and would like to make the switch to metal fairly soon, as would my lovely wife. The CB6000s is fairly comfortable *most* of the time. One issue is the padlock doesn't have a nice place to rest, so it tends to stick out or fall to the side while I am sitting. The corner can dig into my thigh, While I am in to pain of some sorts... well, that's not the kind of pain I'm looking for. ;-)

The other, more inconvenient issue is that I am an average length when erect, but below average (I think) when not erect. Sitting here at the computer, for example, the head gets stuck a little bit towards the tube entry. So, q-tips are essential just to get things in line to go to the bathroom. I do apply silicone lube fairly generously in the mornings and evenings, but mid-day the slickness has worn off. That is when I get "stuck" the most.

Do either the Watchful Mistress and/or Jailbird handle this issue better? It looks like the gap on the Watchful Mistress might be too big in that the penis head could stick out of the gap in the middle rather than find itself to the end of the tube as it should. The Jailbird might be better for those like me who are quite small when flaccid.

For those of you who wear the WM or JB, do you find that you still have to put some silicone lube on the penis head so it moves through the tube freely?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

prthomas wrote: For those of you who wear the WM or JB, do you find that you still have to put some silicone lube on the penis head so it moves through the tube freely?
No, not at all. Size it small enough to be snug on the diameter and no extra length. There is very little movement "in the tube" so to speak. Oh, this is on a jailbird.

-A
0 x