Am I a Lucky One? (Or not!)

Living the real life under lock and key
JetMirage

Am I a Lucky One? (Or not!)

Post by JetMirage »

Hi all,

As you can probably guess I'm new to the board, and new to the world of chastity as well. Things seem to be moving pretty fast for me, so I'm pretty excited. I know there seems to be a lot of hesitation to believing stories where the wife just "accepts it" but I think I may be one of those few lucky exceptions!
Well, rather than me just rambling about what's going on I might as well start from the begining...

My wife and I are a young couple. I'm only 23 and she's 22 and we both tend to be very open to most things sexually and she tends to be rather dominant to begin with, which probably helped my cause. I started having an interest in chastity and orgasm denial rather naturally I suppose from the fact that I absolutely LOVE being teased. To the point where I almost don't want to get my rocks off just so that the teasing can continue, and my wife just loves getting me all hot and bothered. A few weeks ago (and a bit before) I noticed she didn't like having me touch myself, even if we were "doing the deed." This progressively got worse, and I really started to like it! Finally, after a couple months of looking around online I thought it might be hot to get a device and see what she thought of it. I didn't want to order my first one offline and I know a good basic one in the CBxxxx series so I went hunting for one on a day where she unexpectedly had to go in and work on a Sunday. I was super nervous about showing her and I think my level of horniness got the better of me and I decided to show her when she got home. I presented it as kind of a "gift" for her. She didn't buy it for a minute. She just kind of looked at me sideways and said she was pretty sure I got it for myself and kinda laughed and called me a sexual deviant. I went and put it on and she really didn't like it. She said it looked like it hurt, but I assured her it wasn't bad (even though I do tend to be a little larger and even while flacid I had a fear of splitting the dang thing.) The next day I wore it to work without telling her and when I got home she asked if I was wearing it. I told her I was and she said she didn't think she was comfortable with me wearing something so tight on "her" penis. I told her it had been fine all day and she couldn't believe that I had worn it to work, but she seemed to smile at the idea of me wearing it all day.
That night we had a talk and it went back to the size issue of the device. I told her there was a larger cage I could get for it (the curve). To my suprise she looked right at me and said "Okay, if you wanna play this game then fine, but don't say I didn't warn you!." I just about broke out of the cage right then and there! What she didn't realize was that I had already ordered the Curve and it was there the next day! I threw it on and she fell in love with it, although I think it's a little long. (I'm really really really considering getting a JailBird, but I don't want to jump the gun too soon.) She kept me in my Curve for the weekend and she especially had fun teasing me on Saturday. It was like something from my fantasies! But there was no orgasm denial, foor which I was thankful. However, that was Saturday and she is going to have me in this thing until Thursday. I'm go so suprised and pleased that this is going so smoothly!

Anyway, I would love to hear some thoughts/opinions about this! Also, I'm probably going to be making a thread in the device section of the board about some questions I have on the JailBird.

It's fun to be on board!
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Locked by LRC

Re: Am I a Lucky One? (Or not!)

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have as much enthusiasm about the chastity lifestyle after your first 30 day lock-up. :lol:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

JetMirage wrote:Hi all,

As you can probably guess I'm new to the board, and new to the world of chastity as well. Things seem to be moving pretty fast for me, so I'm pretty excited. I know there seems to be a lot of hesitation to believing stories where the wife just "accepts it" but I think I may be one of those few lucky exceptions!
Well, rather than me just rambling about what's going on I might as well start from the begining...
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.

Your story isn't the norm but isn't all that unusual either. My wife wasn't quite as on board as yours but she was very accepting right from the start. I think some of the couples that are in a similar situation to yours are a little less likely to spend as much time on a board like this, they (he) don't need to as much.

The jailbird is a great option but I agree that you should wait a while. You will gain some really good experience from the devices you have and that will help you decide which device and what size to have custom made.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Welcome, Jet. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

Thank you for the welcome everybody!

Yeah, I'm hating it/loving it more with each day. Monday morning I grabbed the key off her nightstand and unlocked myself without asking because I had to get an MRI during the day. To my suprise I got a text message from her calling me out on it! For my punishment I had to give her a nice long butt rub, lol. I'm sceduled to be let out tomorrow as long as I make it in to a certain appointment... The only problem is that it's Wednesday and I still don't know if I'll be able to make it in! She says if I don't get it done I'll be in this thing for a month and I don't know if I'm ready for that. I told her I don't think she'll want to keep me in that long but she says she'll show me how serious she is. Whoa!
I still have a bunch of questions about the JB, but I'll ask those in the proper section when I get home.
0 x
-Jet
KinKey is my Keyhoder
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I'm glad you took it off before your MRI because if you have a metal lock you new name would be JetEunuch. The world has certainly changed in the last *cough thirty something years cough* since I was your age. Chastity devices and the internet were not available and I could not have even imaged them as a possibility. if you continue down this path I hope you will continue to inform us as to your journey.
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

cb6000s wrote:I'm glad you took it off before your MRI because if you have a metal lock you new name would be JetEunuch. The world has certainly changed in the last *cough thirty something years cough* since I was your age. Chastity devices and the internet were not available and I could not have even imaged them as a possibility. if you continue down this path I hope you will continue to inform us as to your journey.
Oh dang! I hadn't even thought about the metal lock! I was just worried about the resulting image... Good thing I wasn't wearing it, huh? And yeah, I know I'm a lot younger than most of the people here. I must admit I'm still not sure if this is going to last or if it's just a phase. Although, my wife seems to be getting more and more into it. I may not have a choice before long! lol :roll:

*Just tried the sock method for the first time... Brilliant!*
0 x
-Jet
KinKey is my Keyhoder