Chastity and Sciatica

Living the real life under lock and key
poohbearschastity

Chastity and Sciatica

Post by poohbearschastity »

Hello all. Here's a ? How many here deal with Chastity and Sciatica (low back nerve pain that goes down either or both legs)? Also How do you Deal w it? Mine has been flairing up since Jan 11th. Jr's been inactive till this week so had to 6000 him last night. Mmmmmm. He wants out bad but don't know when he will get release. I use one of those Master Lock key lockers w 4 dig combo. My GF/holder was at work so tryed taking pic of reset combo then sent to her. Locked locker w all the keys in it n spun the dials. Then got message back that she can't make out the number. Ooppps. Looks like it might be one combo at a time. 0000 0001 etc. Omg. What have I done? I love this feeling. Yes I know I could bolt cut it but that's only for emerg. Don't wanna pay that penalty. Thanks for your input n time.
Poohbear
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Re: Chastity and Sciatica

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Having suffered from sciatica in the past, I know it can make one very uncomfortable, however, other than the comfort issue, I don't think there's any reason not to wear the device. As you state, the pain is caused by a back issue, in my case, arthritis in my spine, so your genitals aren't really involved at all.

Having said that, it can be very difficult to find positions of comfort when standing/sitting/sleeping when one is in pain, and if wearing the cage interferes with finding that elusive position, then leave it off until you're well again. In the meantime... make sure you are stocked up on painkillers.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
poohbearschastity

Thank you for the input. Any other takers here.
I do suggest that anyone with thier sciatica acting up not to orgasm. I tried about a week into it and OMG I thought my leg was gonna explode more than my Bunnys toy did. Teach me for cheating. So fyi be carefull.
Has anyone had similar experiences?
Sciatica is definately not something I would wish on anyone. What a pain!
Thanks Again,, Poohbear.
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

I actually have some input on this!

If your scatia is acting up from having some kind of release or wearing a device, rather than it being your spine may I make some suggestions?
You might want to see an osteopath. It could very well have something to do with your muscles. (Maybe the psoas or the perifomis) It could even be a problem from the hip like a labral tear or something along those lines. And as with anything with the spine, a chiropractor can work WONDERS!
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

I do not have sciatica, but sometimes get leg cramps during sex (especially if it goes on for an especially long time, is especially exciting, or if my orgasm goes on for a really long time). One of the things I do to avoid this is to try to remember to flex my calf the other way - the reverse of pointing the toes - like the opposite of what high heels do. It can be a challenge to think of in the moment, but it is easy to do and really helps me. Maybe worth a try?

Good luck and I hope you feel better!
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

As a veteran of two ruptured discs and subsequent surgeries, I know the pain of sciatica firsthand. As your nerve is being pinched, it causes the muscles to spasm in you leg and they get tighter and tighter. I found over the years that the best relief came from a highly trained massage therapist. She/He could loosen up all those knotted up leg, thigh, and back muscles which allowed more mobility with less pain. It's hard to describe how severe sciatica feels, but the best description I have heard is taking a cooking element off of an old style electric stovetop, straighten it out, ram it down the inside of your leg, then turn it on HIGH. Top it off with your foot tingling like it's asleep. I'll be thankful if I go the rest of my life without experiencing that again.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
poohbearschastity

Thank you all for your advice and thoughts. I will definitely keep the ostiopath in mind. Yes pulling the foot back helps thanks. Hope this thing stretches out soon. Slowly getting better.
Poohbear.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

One thing that helped my father with his sciatica problems was working out on a high bar, which was actually suggested to him by the doctor.

His main routine was what we call a "Bauchaufschwung", where you start hanging straight, then move your (ideally straight) legs up, then pull yourself up so that the legs go over the top, until the weight of the legs pulls you over nackward and you end up with the bar across your hips and yourself held up by your straight arms. Then you drop down (or you just do the whole thing in reverse) and repeat.

Since there is no weight to be carried by your spine, you work out your muscles without risk of pinching the nerve. Once your muscles have gained strength, they may keep you from ever pinching that nerve again.
At least my father never had a problem after he started doing this, up unto his death.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)