Post by Anomaly »

And this is how I'm feeling right now:

0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
zombiegod13

Re: CB6K finally comfortable

Post by zombiegod13 »

haha, got a great laugh. What was your comfort issue concerning the CB6k?
0 x
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

zombiegod13 wrote:haha, got a great laugh. What was your comfort issue concerning the CB6k?
Wounds healing from my first device which was a ripoff product, and a rash issue.

All better now :D
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
zombiegod13

Post by zombiegod13 »

Great to hear. I recently had some painful red skin that hurt everytime things started to stiffen up. Sometimes just shifting in a seat would do it. I know for me that plain lube in the ring didn't help, but baby oil gel with added aloe vera and vitamin E did. I also used a little itch cream too. Ugh, forgot about the itching, haha. What was your solution?
0 x
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

I had three things going on.

1.) First the cheap rip off device was labeled stainless steel, it was actually chrome painted nickle, which I'm allergic too apparently. Caused a rash.

2.) The cheap rip off device's stabilizer pins were not long enough and would slip out of their holes on the back piece and literally stab me. So that hurt a lot, and when we figured out what was causing that we used ribbons to tie the two pieces securely together until my CB6K got here, but It still had to heal. I used bacitracin for that area.

3.) Around the same time I got a bad jock itch on my inner thighs going on, which is weird for me, I'm super hygienic, almost to the point of being obsessed with it. I use to take 3 showers a day. I'm 6ft 4, 240lbs and smell like ROSES. I love it. :D Anyways, I used over the counter spray powder for two and a half weeks (I still use it sparingly here and there just in case).

So needless to say, my first few steps into chastity were not comfortable AT ALL. I almost wanted to give up on the whole ordeal.

Fast forward to now, and all healed, and I can wear my CB6K+KSD-G3 (medium size) all day comfortably now with absolutely zero discomfort (other than when my guys get cold down there, but regular aquaphor lotion in the morning keeps that from happening).

Starr is very happy as now I'm more secure than ever. :lol:
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr