How to make husband realize that chastity is not just sex?

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

Re: How to make husband realize that chastity is not just se

Post by poor »

But suppose SHE wants to have it the way SHE likes, when & how it suits HER.

Is it too much of a stretch to understand that this could lead to less sexual activity between them because until now she has been laying down for a quiet life and now an opportunity has been presented for her to change this.

Is this ringing any bells on your own thread?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Barons

Post by Barons »

Maybe I'm wearing blinders from my own experiences but it seems difficult to believe her alpha male husband is going to allow her to lock him and leave him.

When you put on a chastity device it feels like wifey has her hand on your cock all day. Every time a woman walks by you feel wifey give you a little squeeze. Hell every time you move you feel wifey give you a squeeze. It's sexually arousing just to be wearing a device. There isn't anything about chastity that isn't sexual to the man because everything you do wifey's hand is there to give you a little squeeze and remind you about sex and how aroused you are.

This makes you think about sexual things more and try to anticipate when your next teasing session will be and what you can do to make your beloved happy so that she will spend more time being sexual with you.

I apologize if I'm being an idiot here but from the limited information I have about the OP I don't get how this relates to my thread.

In your opinion is the advice i've given the OP flawed or in bad taste?

Maybe I should have answered the question she asked instead of what I thought she needed to hear.

How to make husband realize that chastity is not just sex?
Remove his testicles. Then you'll be able to use as many sex toys on him as you like and he wont think its about sex at all.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

A chastity device is de facto an article of sexual restraint. IMO it should confer a similar attitude on the wearer otherwise the purpose of wearing it is rendered moot.

When I handed the key over, I was quite specific with Chatelaine that this would only work for us if she only did what she wanted with me, when she wanted (including locking me up). I gave up control and also stopped trying to control her. My reward is a genuine experience which may not always offer gratification but I find deeply personally satisfying. I wouldn't have it any other way.
0 x
Barons

Post by Barons »

You make a good point about it being a restraint and I respect your opinion on how you decide to view it and integrate in into your life. I'm jealous its working so well for you to be honest since my boat isn't all full of peaches and cream. But there are many different kinds of restraints that can be put to different purposes depending on how the individual wants to use it.

Case in point me and you use our chastity in totally different ways. Nether is right or wrong only different.

I still believe my answer to the OP is much more valid or helpful than the case you are making because we know her husband is dominate and that she tends to be more submissive. In my mind I don't think it's realistic to think her and her husband will have an enjoyably experience with Chasity if she hands him a list of chores and lays down a bunch of rules that he'll need to obey.

I feel like its far more likely that they will both enjoy the chastity experience much more if they focus on fulfilling each others needs instead of expecting alpha male husband to put his balls in her purse until she is ready to pull them out and play with them.

In other words I think my advice will help them start the game and begin tweaking it and creating their own style of chastity play much easier and more enjoyably than what is working for you. That's just my opinion so I posted it. I'm sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way or didn't fit into the points you were making in the replies. I honestly didn't read many of the replies so sorry if I stepped on your toes.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

No need for an apology. Who knows? Perhaps you're right.
0 x
Barons

Post by Barons »

Maybe, there's a first time for everything!!! :lol:
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

For men, it's ALWAYS about sex....we are governed by the effect its drive exerts on us; under chastity we love the rush and focus, and we love the anticipation of release (whether we're advocates and practitioners of MC or not). While a KH may enjoy the non-sexual benefits of her man being locked in chastity, the KH (and her mate) are fooling themselves if they think it's not about sex for the male.

I just think the erotic nature of MC reaches its full expression in males who are very disciplined in terms of resisting immediate gratification, aided by a KH who reinforces patient behavior through eventual erotic rewards. Rewards that become even more powerful and cherished due to their infreqency (despite the KH's continual stimulation). Essentially just a very sophisticated and extended tease and denial game.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Barons

Post by Barons »

Well said!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

RegularJoe wrote:For men, it's ALWAYS about sex....
Not necessarily true, that is a broad generalization that does not apply to everyone. I can assure you that it is not always about sex for me. And I have many, many hours with a therapist that is very aware of my personal life and sex life to back it up. For me "the story" is about denial, worthiness, deservedness, and a whole host of other issues that I will not bring up here.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Atone wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:For men, it's ALWAYS about sex....
Not necessarily true, that is a broad generalization that does not apply to everyone. I can assure you that it is not always about sex for me. And I have many, many hours with a therapist that is very aware of my personal life and sex life to back it up. For me "the story" is about denial, worthiness, deservedness, and a whole host of other issues that I will not bring up here.
Well, Atone, there are always outliers in any dataset....where we men fit on the bell curve and how many standard deviations (I'm thinking locking one's cock up in a cage isn't a 'standard deviation' anyway :P) we depart from the curve's central tendency....it's ultimately all about sex. Its glorious presence, absence, and the delicious longing in between, despite whatever deep-seated psychological issues that drive individuals to prefer different flavors of satisfying sexual kink.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.