2 Months Down, 10 to Go...

Living the real life under lock and key
locked2011

2 Months Down, 10 to Go...

Post by locked2011 »

Hello all. Just a quick progress report as I finish the 2nd month of my self-imposed year of chastity.

First of all, 2 months is not my longest term lock up but it IS a long time and there have definitely been periods when I just wanted to be out of the device.

Second, I feel like this has been MUCH more difficult to deal with as I am alone 99% of the time. As most of you know, my key holder is a great friend but she and I are not in a relationship. She is definitely interested in my situation and we talk about my feelings and experiences quite a bit but I am really missing out on the physical side of things. Even if I knew I had no chance of being unlocked, it was nice when my ex-gf would reach over and give me a tease or even taunt me about how I was not going to be getting any sex while I did my best to please her. This time around is much more like celibacy than chastity (at the risk of bringing up a topic that has been well covered elsewhere in CF).

Finally, an odd discovery - I have been out socializing a bit and it seems that, without fail, I am measurably more horny (sorry) the day after I have a couple of drinks. I wonder if there is a chemical/medical explanation for this?

Not much else to report but would love to hear any feedback or encouragement!
0 x
ChastizedRob

Re: 2 Months Down, 10 to Go...

Post by ChastizedRob »

Thanks for the update. What happens if you meet your 100% perfect/ideal/dream woman and she begs you to have sex with her?
0 x
greengrass

Post by greengrass »

Hmm you've been reading too much from the fiction section :-)
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Thanks Rob but unfortunately in my first 36 years of life no one has yet begged me to have sex with them! Nice thought though!
Realistically I don't foresee meeting anyone as I am not making much of an effort at the moment.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

ChastizedRob wrote:What happens if you meet your 100% perfect/ideal/dream woman and she begs you to have sex with her?
She has to meet and get approval from the KH, of course. :)

This question was already raised, can't find the answer at the moment.

Actually, the situation, given the right circumstances, does provide some hot fantasy material.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locked2011 wrote:Thanks Rob but unfortunately in my first 36 years of life no one has yet begged me to have sex with them! Nice thought though!
Realistically I don't foresee meeting anyone as I am not making much of an effort at the moment.
But as every student of the perversity of human nature knows, it's when you're not looking that you're likely to run into such an opportunity.
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Point well taken Tom. I guess I will just have to cross that bridge (or burn it!) when I get to it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

ChastizedRob wrote:Thanks for the update. What happens if you meet your 100% perfect/ideal/dream woman and she begs you to have sex with her?
I suspect that his 100% perfect ideal dream woman can have sex with him without removing the device.

-A
0 x
Papillon

Post by Papillon »

Atone wrote:
ChastizedRob wrote:Thanks for the update. What happens if you meet your 100% perfect/ideal/dream woman and she begs you to have sex with her?
I suspect that his 100% perfect ideal dream woman can have sex with him without removing the device.

-A
+1 :mrgreen:

10 months to go man man... Good luck.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Actually, I have confessed to my KH that I am totally enamored with Nicole Kidman and she has told me that if I ever have a chance too have sex with Nicole Kidman I can go for it.
0 x