The Brain Is The Sexiest Body Part

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

The Brain Is The Sexiest Body Part

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Last night Melissa and I went out to dinner and a movie.

She wore the necklace I bought her for Christmas. It's sterling silver with three tiny charms on it: a heart, a lock, and a key. When I mentioned to her how hot it was to see her wearing it out she flashed me the naughtiest smile.

I kept on looking around the people out and about and I couldn't help but think, "I'm wearing a real chastity device while in public." It made it so real to me. It's no longer a fantasy. It's as real as the steel.

When we got home Melissa wanted to see me in my device. So, while football played on the TV, I dropped my jeans and we sat on the couch and Melissa looked closely at the WM while I better explained the gap, how I measured, how it feels, why it's okay that I'm "overflowing" the sides at times, etc. She even got to see an attempted erection and how the WM kept it in. She put her hand on my pubic hair and could feel my body trying mightily and failing.

We didn't do anything overtly sexual at all. We just looked at me and discussed the WM and chastity and us (and I gave her a foot massage) and that was all - but it was great. It was hot. It was - I thought - so erotic to talk about it all in such a matter of fact way all while "inspecting" me.

I never left the device, but I was satisfied all the same.

Michael
0 x
Atone
Re: The Brain Is The Sexiest Body Part

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote:... she flashed me the naughtiest smile.
yeah, those are great aren't they? I think that is the best "feedback" I get, just makes me soft in the knees.
"I'm wearing a real chastity device while in public." It made it so real to me. It's no longer a fantasy. It's as real as the steel.
That is a great place to be isn't it? Thanks for sharing. The next big thing for me was when I *didn't* realize I was wearing a chastity device while in public.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

You're pretty much there when she punishes you by making you go out in public without your device and you feel lost without the reminder of her control.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Celtic Queen wrote:You're pretty much there when she punishes you by making you go out in public without your device and you feel lost without the reminder of her control.
Or when she makes you go with her to pick out curtains. :shudders:
0 x