Time to get back to this

Living the real life under lock and key
bratboy

Time to get back to this

Post by bratboy »

HI everyone;
I had posted a couple of months back about my wife and I starting our chastity journey (her idea not mine) and then I basically disappeared. Sorry about that but at the time my wife and I were both having some medical stuff going on (she broke her arm and I was having neck issues). My neck ended up being far worse then anyone had thought. I ended up needing surgery so chastity and moving to a FLR type relationship really went on the back burner.

I am on the mend and we are now starting to discuss starting this again. In fact I put the device on just to start getting use to it (and I will be wearing it on and off through the week). She is going to re-read the contract to see about any changes (I am going to show her the item I have seen a couple people make about if I ask to be let out the there be a 24 hour wait). We plan on having a lot of sex this week and then New Year's day have a big night of sex and then sign the contract and I will be locked up.

I think we are both really excited, I know that we were both really disappointed about our last try. I would say I was definitely depressed so I am really hoping for a better outcome this time.
0 x
mikecb

Re: Time to get back to this

Post by mikecb »

Welcome back :-) Keep us posted on how it goes!

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Good Luck but be patient chastity is a long journey so take it a day at a time. Also remember you can enjoy both sex and chastity in a relationship, its not all about denying one partner sex it is about one partner controlling when the other partner can enjoy sex.Good Luck again Sally
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Welcome back! Take it one day at a time and communicate with each other. Let us know how it goes.

Michael
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

bratboy wrote:(I am going to show her the item I have seen a couple people make about if I ask to be let out the there be a 24 hour wait).
I like this idea and we practice it in a less formal way. I wouldn't limit it to "now or 24 hours later". Be open to, "not now, let's talk again in x hours and see if you still feel the same way", allowing "x" to be variable based on the current situation. This allows you to accommodate discomfort too. Can you try some lube and give it an hour? I have been able to endure some periods of significant but temporary discomfort this way. The outside influence was helpful.

-A
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

For better or worse we have started to finally get back to this. I had thought New Year's day was going to be when we would but it didn't happen.
Remember the chastity is more her idea, mine is our moving to FLR. And I see the chastity being the means to get there. So when it didn't happen on New Year's I asked about it and also said that for me this is more about her taking control so she needed to decide when & how she wanted it to happen.
Today I received an instant message from her saying that she thought she was going to lock me up tonight. And I said "ok," not sure if it would actually happen or not. After we got the child down, I asked her what she wanted to do, watch tv or what. And her response was before we do anything that I was going to be locked up. I was like ok but we are going to have sex first right? And she laughed no that we could 24 hours.
Based on this interaction I was hard as a rock and it took me hour before I could get the device on. Knowing her the way I do as she went to lock it, I said I get to cum during the sex right. She gave me a glare and I let her put the lock before making things worse. After it was locked she said she solely decides when I get to cum and also whether it is enjoyable or not and to not ask again.
She has now put the key on an anklet but after a little said it wasn't very comfortable and might need to do something else with it. I quickly came back with "well this thing is uncomfortable too, so maybe we should take it off too." Again I got the evil glare. A little later she pulled out her vibrator saying she was horny, got herself off, gave me a kiss and went to sleep.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

bratboy wrote:Remember the chastity is more her idea, mine is our moving to FLR.
Are you sure your idea is moving to FLR?

I don't know a lot about FLR but from what I do understand about it (from the obvious, where the acronym came from) you don't seem to be at all accepting of it.

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Seems like you are getting your wish for a FLR. I'm thinking you are in for an interesting couple of weeks.
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Yeah, I think the next couple of weeks will be interesting. The device is getting uncomfortable and I think there might be some chaffing going on, glad we are taking in slow and going to let things adjust. Can't wait until 9:30 tonight!
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I am not a moderator but shouldn't this thread be under General Chastity Chat especially if it is going to continue which it looks like it is very possible.
0 x