The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
cb6000s

Re: Time to get back to this

Post by cb6000s »

bratboy wrote: Can't wait until 9:30 tonight!
You had better hope that she hasn't been reading here or 9:30 may not turn out the way you think.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:Good suggestion. I'll move it there.
just a comment on this. I am not sure where this post was before but if it was "members lounge" it may have been there to provide just a little isolation from the rest of the world. I know it isn't private but it does take just a little more work to stumble across it.

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Atone wrote:
Dev wrote:Good suggestion. I'll move it there.
just a comment on this. I am not sure where this post was before but if it was "members lounge" it may have been there to provide just a little isolation from the rest of the world. I know it isn't private but it does take just a little more work to stumble across it.
-A
I suggested it be moved to General Chastity Chat from Members Lounge because it is clearly in that category. I assumed that the poster, as a new member, simply put it in the wrong place. If, as you suggest, the poster was looking for more privacy I think he should have made that clear in his post.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

cb6000s wrote: If, as you suggest, the poster was looking for more privacy I think he should have made that clear in his post.
I don't disagree but still suggest that one needs to be very careful (not just in forums) when you move something from a place of more security to a place of less security.

-A
0 x