A womans view sort, Im wearing my heart on my sleeve here.

Living the real life under lock and key
chaste hubby

A womans view sort, Im wearing my heart on my sleeve here.

Post by chaste hubby »

Im new to the forum,and I want to be totally honest because I want an honest answer.
I am married to my wife of 30 years, never cheated with another woman but like all men have fantasisies and masturbate to often.
When I masturbate I feel let down and cheated and have cheated my wife too
So looked at chastity on the web, there is loads of fanciful storyies from men out there I feel and other stuff I find very unsavoury so keep away from.
Like most men, I like denial, I like to hope for what Icant have. I suppose also I enjoy being to a certain degree wrapped around my wif'e 's finger and under her control.
I dont think my wife fully understands this but I now am under lock and key so now I don't masturbate and I do find that I enjoy the anticpation of loving more thrilling and I know she enjoys the experience.
I think there is nothing wrong with this, were married and a man and woman were made for each other
As much as it often frustrates me I am glad and feel a sense of freedom being locked up.
Only she keeps the key, and I want her to actively enjoy the fact the her valuables are where they rightlfully belong and that is under lock and key .
For me I feel like I have given my self to her in a new way when she held out her hand and and took the key.
It is often but not always around her neck and I do like it there.
We dont use a standard padlock but bought a minautre heart shaped brass padlock, it means everytime Im in the shower her heart is protecting me and I love it, also when Im locked up she has to use the key to lock it.
I truly hope I never ever get to play solo again because I love and adore her.
So if any women are reading this I want to know, how do they feel about locking up there men.
Is it simply a duty, or do they feel they are more loved by a man who gives himself to her.
The fact is I could not live without her, she is my everything and she has stood by me when I got leaukemia
I find women are very strong and that they make a man,
Regards
Steve
0 x
Celtic Queen

Re: A womans view sort, Im wearing my heart on my sleeve her

Post by Celtic Queen »

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum

You are right, there is a lot of information out there that ranges from the fanciful to the downright revolting and my advice is to read as widely as possible and filter as intelligently as you can so you can listen to real views on male chastity. Bear in mind that the happyily married, chaste couples are - in the main - probably the silent majority so the noisy perverts typing unrealistic rubbish are going to skew the picture.

I don't see holding my hub's keys as duty. I see his submission and willingness to hand over control for the gift that it is. It' s an acknowledgement of the security he feels in our relationship and our honesty with each other. Chastity takes a long time to get right and you are both going to have to navigate your way through some complex and shifting emotions - some of which are really going to take you by surprise.

If I ruled the world, I would make handing over the key a part of the marriage vows just after exchanging rings :-D
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

chaste hubby wrote:

I find women are very strong and that they make a man,
Regards
Steve
First up, welcome to the forum. I agree with the basic sentiment expressed in your last line. CQ has allowed me to be the man I really am and my submission and gift of chastity to her has allowed her to become the woman she is. We are lucky to have each other. I would suggest your wife is lucky to have you and to have the gift you are offering her. It is an interestiung journey and there are some really good people on this site that have some deeply intelligent views. I won't name names as others may feel offended, but just look where I have replied and posted and you will see the people I have developed a respect for. There are some excellent blogs too, check out the signature lines of the posters to see the blogs some are exceptional resources and a good number of couples that are 'living the dream' so to speak.

Best of luck.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Dev

Post by Dev »

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!
So if any women are reading this I want to know, how do they feel about locking up there men.
Is it simply a duty, or do they feel they are more loved by a man who gives himself to her.
I definitely like being in charge. It's not a duty at all. I feel very loved and cherished. I knew that before MC but it has become much more intense and focused. It's a great feeling.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
chaste hubby

Post by chaste hubby »

Thanks for the reponses.
Celtic Queen said that If she ruled the world handing over the key would be part of the marriage vows.

Well Celtic Queen I wish you did rule the word becasue that is such a beautiful thought indeed.
You know the sanctity of marriage is a beautifu thing and It was and still is ordained by God.
Marriage is for keeps not just when you feel good about it.
How much more can she love me than to stand by me and to know I am what she values most
I think every woman should keep her valuables where they belong
Under lock and key.
Steve
0 x