Locked up - How Long?

Living the real life under lock and key
freespirit

Locked up - How Long?

Post by freespirit »

I am fairly new to this lifestyle. I understand that there are some games that people use to decide how long the chastity belt goes on for.

Please let me hear your favorite game or way to decide this?

Thank you.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Locked up - How Long?

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs. Edge decides. Period.

We talked about this, and we agreed that we both think it's hotter when she's got 100% control. A week, a month, six months, whatever.

Edit: speeling
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

My husband and I are like Tom and Mrs. Edge--I do the deciding and that's it. For our first lock-up, which ended up lasting 60 days, we did have a set date for release. Doing it that way, I discovered that we both had unrealistic expectations and the weekend, and his orgasm, was somewhat of a let down. Now I just wait until the spirit moves me. He had a Christmas orgasm and one for his birthday (Jan 17th). Over the past week I've been hearing quite a bit of moaning and groaning and this morning I even got some bargaining but I am standing firm. ;)

I've read that for some couples, using dice or drawing numbers from a hat seems to be a way to make it easier for the wife/KH--if being in charge is a struggle for her, having some neutral third party (are dice a neutral third party, LOL) determine the length of lock-up takes away that pressure. We haven't felt the need to do it that way--mostly because I have a pretty assertive personality and I've always been a little bit bossy. Chastity fits that dynamic quite nicely.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

When we started we used games or random throws of the dice to help determine lock up times. This worked well at the time because it took the control away from me and shifted it towards my wife. It was good for both of us at the time. Now we have shifted away from that but still incorporate some of the 'chance' in to the mix, usually with small bets over stupid little things. One of us might say something like "we need more peanut butter", the other will respond with "no there is more in the pantry". The wager is usually a little T&D for me v. me fixing dinner for x number of nights. Sometimes there is additional time in for me as well but that doesn't mean as much anymore as I don't really know when I am going to be allowed out for an orgasm.

I do understand where Tom is coming from, the more control my wife takes, the hotter it is. Since the beginning of the year there has not been a release date. That is really hot. It is also rather frustrating. A couple of times I have begged her to give a "not before" date. It is easier at least knowing it will be beyond a certain date. I'm not sure why, still trying to figure that one out. If I had to guess it is because it puts a little bit of control back in the equation.

-A
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Well... I should mention that my partner and I are on the geeky side.

I went out to my local gaming emporium and picked up a set of gaming dice. They range from a d4 (which lets you roll between 1 and 4) to a d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 and a double digit d10 which will produce numbers of up to 100 when combined with the other d10. I'm not planning to use the last, so that makes six usable dice. So, it is possible to first roll to see which die to use and then roll for time in (or whatever else you can think of). It's fun! Told you I was geeky.

The benefit I derive from this is not a lack of control; it is making Lukus squirm during the process and seeing his reactions to the results. I'm still in charge (and I love to taunt him that I am the Game Master, that it could go longer than the dice say, etc). When I'm feeling especially whimsical, I also have him roll the d20 to see if he gets his saving throw. (We both used to be gamers so it's particularly funny to us - well, to me - it keeps him on tenterhooks longer!)

The way the saving throw usually works is that if you hit a 20, you get off scott free, if you hit a 1, you get the full brunt (or worse) of (whatever, theoretically an attack in a role playing game) and that in between, it depends. In gaming, there would be a planned outcome for the various numbers in between, but as I am the GM, I just do whatever the hell I want. ;-)

It's fun for flirting too. I can get my dice out and play with them, or line them up on the table to hint at what is coming. I try to change things up and be as unpredictable as I can to keep Lukus on his toes.
0 x
freespirit

Post by freespirit »

Thank you everyone for your time I will share your thoughts with my keyholder.
0 x