Relocked

Living the real life under lock and key
Kiki

Re: Relocked

Post by Kiki »

So I'm curious, Tom, how long do you and the Missus typically go before she initiates another cycle?
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

The good night that was planned did not happen. The reason being my wife/kh was very tired and in that kind of situation the only thing to do is sleep.
So here we are ten days in and life is not so bad I can put up with the device even though it can be uncomfortable from time to time having a piece of steel hanging between my legs.
The real problem for me is still there and that is once released for a number of days I will not want to be locked up again as I certainly do enjoy playing with my penis.
The other option is locking back up strait after cumming and I think we all know how most men feel about that.
Saturday morning and i think I might be tested this morning.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

steph17 wrote:The other option is locking back up strait after cumming and I think we all know how most men feel about that.
Knowing how I feel about it is exactly why my wife likes to make me do that.
:twisted:
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Kiki wrote:So I'm curious, Tom, how long do you and the Missus typically go before she initiates another cycle?
I've been thinking about this, and I can't come up with a "typical" scenario. Last year, I was hardly locked at all, and when I was, half the time it was because I was testing something out. The previous year, I was locked up for most of it, and consequently, hardly had any orgasms at all. Since what floats her boat is the denial itself, in her mind, once the cage is on, it *stays* on, and it's usually for several months. More than once, the only reason the cage has come off is because something broke (the pressure of the strapon against the cage while we are having sex eventually weakens some of the stress points). That's one of the reasons I bought the Fort last year (which I still haven't finished modifying, which is why I haven't reviewed it). Then, when the cage is off, it's off for a few weeks or months, until she feels she's gotten her fill of "the real thing" and then it's back in again.

We've experimented with leaving the cage off and not allowing me to orgasm, but after a few weeks, you can imagine that my, uh, reserves of personal control are running pretty thin. Although, sometimes she, herself simply wants to feel me, so she'll allow it - which leads to more frequent allowing, until once again, she's in the mood for the denial.

Did that makes sense?
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

It did make sense. Thanks for writing up such a thoughtful response. We're still figuring out what makes sense for us. I know it isn't going to be as full time / long term as many folks seem to do. I can be impatient and, as I am the one with the key, when I want it off, it comes off! I do have a dildo collection but as you know it isn't quite the same. Luckily for Lukus!

I can see how the cage would really be helpful if you are going for a longer term of denial. That sounds really challenging!
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I was released late saturday morning and we both got what we wanted. It had only been ten days but i was feeling desperate so I agreed to my wife/kh terms of release which were fun in the bed a shower then lock back up.
So here I am, Been back in chastity for one day and when I was told to put the device on there was no complaint from me as I had agreed.
It was just over an hour of freedom and allthough I would have liked a bit longer it is not so bad except for not knowing when the next time will be and my wife/kh informed me she does not know either.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Kiki wrote:We're still figuring out what makes sense for us. I know it isn't going to be as full time / long term as many folks seem to do.
Yeah, I don't want to give the impression that what we do is right or better or improved with 12 essential vitamins. It's just how we approach it - like you, we had to find a way to make it work for us.
I can see how the cage would really be helpful if you are going for a longer term of denial. That sounds really challenging!
Well, yes and no. The hard part is not having an orgasm, of course, :lol: but over the years I've learned to sublimate the desire in such a way that I can be very (and surprisingly so!) satisfied doing what we do.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

It almost seems like it is different every time. Last couple of times I was unlocked for about a week, and especially after a binge of orgasms once or twice a day for about a week, I went through about a week where being locked was a nuisance. Then I got going again.

This time, she was trying for 3 months, an accident happened just short of 2 months, and then I've been out and on the honor system for about 2 weeks. Just enough time for me to start really wanting to get locked up again. It's been a few days since I came, and being locked up when _really_ horny has got me really hot.

@Kiki - yes, the cage is helpful when going longer term. It is really frustrating being aroused and not being able to stroke it and get hard. It makes me seriously aware that keyhldr is in charge here, and it is _her_ cock. If she wants it out after 2 weeks, she can do that. That's why I've been out the last 2 weeks - she wanted it available for her to play with. If she wants that to be longer, that's her decision, too. Not that I should be putting fiendish ideas into your head, but it _is_ an option to take him out, get what you want, not let him come, and put him back away. That one always gets me wildly horny for days.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I find it weird how I have become accustomed to wearing the chastity device full time as that was never part of the game for me but my wife/kh seems to enjoy it this way.
I do get a little discomfort around the cuff ring from time to time but nothing to serious and my penis can get a little sore from extended attempts at trying to become erect again nothing serious just frustrating.
Like most men I am always looking for sexual relief and it is difficult at first when your wife/kh has all the control and if she is not in the mood tough luck, As I write this it is my wife/kh time of the month and she has no interest in any sexual activity so again tough luck for me.
I did say that I thought that I should be released at these times but that is not part of her game. I think I hate chastity and love it at the same time.
0 x