Relocked

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

Re: Relocked

Post by steph17 »

Well there seems to be some long winded opinions about the fact I did not want to go back in my chastity device, But the device did go on and it is still on.
To be honest I find it hard being denied the pleasure of my penis and now that I know that it can last as long as a month it is getting more difficult to hand over control of my release.
I do think most wearers like the idea of being controlled by there key holder but the reality of being unable to cum when you feel desperatly horny can be bad.
At the moment I feel fit to burst and I know that when I tell my kh/wife she will give me a nice play session that will result in orgasm for her and further denial for me.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

My ears are burning! lol

Steph, if I remember correctly, you are a recent arrival arent you? You will go through these cycles of disillusionment, it's absolutely normal and to be expected. Maybe you need a bit of time out or to agree that you have a fortnightly release? If a month doesnt work for you, then it doesnt work for you - no heroics needed. My hub goes a bit nuts after a fortnight but that doesnt mean that I control his orgasms until I have to let him orgasm after 14 days.

Have you tried other techniques such as a ruined orgasm to introduce other factors into your play? I think I said this in another thread but chastity does not have to be a binary process of just locked up or orgasm. We've had fun (that's a relative term ofcourse) with forced orgasm, post orgasm torture, milking, pegging etc and they all contribute different things to the chastity play. To disconnect the "desparately horny" from the immediate progression to male orgasm is a major step in chastity and where a lot of folks fail and go back to a lifestyle that could be said to be a lot easier.

By the sounds of it, you'll be fine - just working keep at it.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
steph17

Post by steph17 »

To Celtic Queen.
I/we are not that new to the scene maybe 6-8 years and I still do not like it when my wife/KH tells me to lock up
because of the feeling of lack of control and the lack of the ability to masturbate. I know that my wife/KH gets much more attention from me but being a bit selfish I would like more attention on me.
I am being completely honest and I know that more attention on my beloved wife is the main goal of this way of life.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Oops apologies Steph, my mistake. Ignore all that about the cycles then as doubtless you've been through them.

I guess it hinges on whether you can both get what you want out of the situation - you get sexual control back and she gets the attention she wants. Perhaps lock up just isn't for you and you need to find some other form of play? As often quoted here, communication, compromise and the "good, giving, game" statements are all persistent for a reason as is "safe, sane and consensual".
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I really do want to be dominated and sexually controlled by my wife/KH but always seem to get up tight about it initially and as time goes on I accept and enjoy the life, I know that deep down I am sub but find it hard to let that side of me completely come to the surface and as long as we have been at this lifestyle I would still like to get more advice.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Having got used to the constraints of the device again I have just got on with life without pestering my wife/kh
for release but this morning she did tease a bit and I did ask to be unlocked and my kh does not like that.
We talked and I was told that it could be a good night tonight so I wait in hope ?.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

steph17 wrote: We talked and I was told that it could be a good night tonight so I wait in hope ?.
Somewhere out in blog land someone blogged about the power of "maybe" and how much more effective it is than either yes or no. I am pretty sure it was on maymay's blog but you will have to search a little for it.

-A
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Atone wrote:
steph17 wrote: We talked and I was told that it could be a good night tonight so I wait in hope ?.
Somewhere out in blog land someone blogged about the power of "maybe" and how much more effective it is than either yes or no. I am pretty sure it was on maymay's blog but you will have to search a little for it.

-A
Wouldn't work with me. Give me two unfullfilled "maybes" in a row and I turn off my desire as a precaution against disappointment. Getting it back again involves HARD work.

Been there, done that, don't want do do it again.

I'm the type who loves looking forward to something definitely there.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I know that everybody's reality is different, but last night I mentioned Steph's situation to Mrs. Edge; i.e., without any warning he was just told to put the device on, no discussion. She found that rather hot - as did I.
Give me two unfullfilled "maybes" in a row and I turn off my desire as a precaution against disappointment. Getting it back again involves HARD work.
Which is one of the reason why Mrs. Edge and I don't have a contract, or schedules, or anything; the decision is totally hers, and when she tells me to go in, I just automatically assume that it's going to be for weeks or months at a time (since that's usually the case). That way I don't "look forward" to anything, so I'm not disappointed.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I probably didn't do the article justice. I think it was in line with what Tom is describing. Not so much a maybe as much as there is always a possibility but you never know.

-A
0 x