Michael And Melissa's Agreement

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Michael And Melissa's Agreement

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Hi all,

I thought I'd post the agreement Melissa and I came up with for how we practice chastity. It's not a contract. It's a mutually talked out and agreed upon way of doing things. It's just how we like to do it.

"As Melissa and Michael wish their relationship to remain the way it is now rather than the way it was, here then is their mutual understanding of what it means to live out male chastity within their marriage:

Love and Respect. Melissa and Michael shall live out male chastity with love and respect for one another.

Communication. Melissa and Michael shall discuss their sexual life in a clear and direct manner. There shall be no secrets.

Have Fun. Melissa and Michael shall strive to keep male chastity fun.

Melissa Decides. In all matters pertaining to Melissa and Michael's sexual life it is Melissa who has the final word.

Melissa's Pleasure Is Michael's Pleasure. Michael shall seek to find his greatest romantic and sexual pleasures in satisfying Melissa whenever and however she desires. Equally, if Melissa wishes to be let alone, then Michael will find his pleasure in patiently waiting for her.

Surrender. Michael, in devotion to Melissa, willingly surrenders his sexuality to her control. This includes, but is not limited to: 1. Melissa owns Michael's cock. It is no longer his to use as he pleases. Michael shall not touch it without Melissa's knowledge and consent except for matters of hygiene, grooming, and toileting. 2. Melissa owns Michael's orgasms. When, how, and if Michael orgasms is Melissa's decision. Michael will never again orgasm without Melissa's knowledge and consent. 3. Michael's cock shall be restrained in some manner at all times except when given consent by Melissa for it to be free.

Michael's Limits During Lovemaking. Michael may initiate, suggest, or request in areas of mutual romance and sex, but he shall never insist upon his own way.

Michael's Individual Limit. Michael shall not request from Melissa any individual sexual attention (e.g. tease and denial). Melissa, from time to time, may ask Michael if he would like some specific sexual attention.

Waiting Period [Recently Added After Reading Here]. If Michael asks to be let out of his chastity device [after it arrives] for any reason other than pain, then there shall be a waiting period of twenty-four hours before he is released to test whether or not it is what he truly wants.

Consequences. If Melissa determines Michael has violated any part of this understanding she may, if she so chooses, impose consequences upon Michael as a means of correction. The nature of these consequences is the sole discretion of Melissa and Michael shall abide by them.

Michael's Humble Request. Having surrendered himself to Melissa, Michael asks only that she remembers him in his chastity and not give him undue cause to feel neglected or forgotten."

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Michael
0 x
danj
Re: Michael And Melissa's Agreement

Post by danj »

Michael,

That looks great. The more experienced members may have some additions, but to my untrained eye, seems like a very good MC agreement.

P.S. On another topic, please do post on how things work out with your new device when it arrives...think you mentioned you're getting a watchful mistress, right? I'm very happy with our new 6000s, but already have thoughts of going to metal down the road.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

michaelnmelissa wrote: Michael's Individual Limit. Michael shall not request from Melissa any individual sexual attention (e.g. tease and denial). Melissa, from time to time, may ask Michael if he would like some specific sexual attention.
Michael
Let me be clear that this in no way is a criticism. If you enter into a contract then it should be personalized to the contracting parties, So this is a comment about me.

I would change the above item to: cb6000s shall not request from KH any individual sexual attention (e.g. tease and denial) more than once a day. KH may initiate sexual attention at any time.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

If you read my blog (and I suspect you do), you may remember that I wrote a long and detailed contract (1600 words) which Ab pared down to 9. :) I do appreciate the shorter, nine word contract because we can quote it to each other and those few words carry a ton of information. I'm not saying you need to change yours--if it works for you, great--but I am reminded of H.L. Mencken who said, "I apologize for writing such a long letter because I didn't have time to write a short one." There is some value in parsimony, as I have personally discovered.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Very well written, short, and concise. The agreement accomplishes what the bottom line is, to keep it fun. The only addition I could think of is that the agreement may be changed at anytime by Melissa, as her needs and desires may change. It may be changed by Michael as long as Melissa agrees. The agreement may be terminated at any time by either party after consultation with the other. A small point, but I see it in most agreements.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I'm torn. I'm not a fan of contracts, per se. However, I like this contract as an itemized list of items that Michael and Melissa discussed and agreed upon. It makes clear all the expectations from both ends. As Dev states, I think her shorter 9-word version is a nice, neat way that both parties can remember it. lol

Personally, I think the contracts are more useful as a vehicle of conversation about expectations than a legalistic contract to point at after the fact to nit-pick things. In that regard, I think this contract covered the bases nicely.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Michael,

Yep, it's pretty much how we like to do it too!

p
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I like Dev's short agreement. If I had to boil ours down it would match her's: Melissa's in charge.

Right now I - we - think it best if I do not request anything for myself alone. This is because I tend to want to lead her where I think she should go. I - we - would like her to have the room to figure out how she'd like to lead. She does have a short list of things I think are hot and she's come up with some of her own too.

I think it would be a good idea to add a modification section - thanks!

Thanks for all the comments and input folks. Much appreciated.

Michael
0 x