Chastity Myths

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: Chastity Myths

Post by Dev »

Tom Allen wrote:She immediately discovered the benefits...
So immediately that she put on her leather bustier and thigh-high boots, and grabbed her whip, items that her previously un-chaste husband never even knew were hidden in her closet...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

...after she stepped on me with those thigh-high boots I signed all of my bank accounts over to her....

(do you think that EVER happened?)
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Well it wasn't as immediate as that, no.
:-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

ahhh! I should have known!
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

The 'inescapable' device made from secret materials in a research lab with a spring loaded anti-tamper system that would neuter the wearer if triggered...

My eyesight would improve...

She was so happy with what she had done she took me around to her hot friend and made me show her what a good pussy licker I'd become...
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Another myth I find humorous:

"You can only be truly secure with a full belt."

What does truly secure really mean? THAT word (secure) is also a myth....

David
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Well, I don't know how y'all got into chastity, but as for me -- my man-hating mother-in-law who'd just gone through a divorce locked me up on my wedding night to prove to her daughter that there was only one way to keep a man good!

(No really, I swear... :roll: )
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Oh, and then my wife totally became this super-uber-domina who loves laughing at my tiny sissy clitty while she rides real men... (heh)
0 x
kris727

Post by kris727 »

Okay, as a straight, non-sissy crossdresser who is new to the group, I just had to say that reading these was hilarious. Hilarious as I've encountered every single one of these multiple times on other forums. I would just shake my head and move on to the next post, hoping for some nugget of wisdom, or even sanity.

I don't recall where I found *this* message board hiding, but I'm really glad I found a place that seems to be comprised of real adults simply interested in making chastity work within their relationships.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and be my wife's foot stool for the next 4 hours as she completely went 180-degrees away from Vanilla the moment I mentioned a chastity device. Oh, and she keeps hinting that she's going to drug me and when I wake up I will have been out for several weeks, I'll be castrated, and I'll likely have been given breasts via silicone implant along with plastic surgery to make me look more femme. lol...
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

kris727 wrote:
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and be my wife's foot stool for the next 4 hours as she completely went 180-degrees away from Vanilla the moment I mentioned a chastity device. Oh, and she keeps hinting that she's going to drug me and when I wake up I will have been out for several weeks, I'll be castrated, and I'll likely have been given breasts via silicone implant along with plastic surgery to make me look more femme. lol...
I love this one...I've read so many variations on it and every time it cracks me up. It's right up there with waking up in a hotel bathtub, packed in ice, and discovering one of your kidneys had been removed during the night (after being drugged and having fabulous sex!). What a night!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers