Edging Finn

Living the real life under lock and key
Cherry

Edging Finn

Post by Cherry »

I'm such a cock tease to Finn.

I'm so damn good at it.

(but not modest apparently)

As part of his chastity, Finn has given up all masturbation so that he may be able to better please his Mrs. Being his girl, my job is to make sure he stays riled up and horny most of the time.

I loooooooove doing this.

I edge him over and over and over again until he's panting, moaning, and begging me to stop. His brows are furrowed, he looks like he's in pain but I can tell it feels so good. He gets all primal and glares at me with eyes that convey all the things he would do to me if he could.

I'm a piece of meat...prey...the way to satisfaction and yet he's helpless against the powers of my mouth so all he can do is struggle within himself to maintain control.

My hot lips envelop the swollen head as I look straight into his cum-denied anguished face and I lick and suck until he's writhing. When I sense that he's barely able to control himself (or he begs me to stop) because he's in imminent danger of cumming, I raise my head and tell him, "NO CUMMING OR YOUR GOOD GIRL GETS TO PUNISH YOU!".

He's also taught me to edge him with my hands. He says I've gotten quite good at it. I can have him in ecstasy in no time. Edging is his pleasure.

He's my Owner, but this I control.

It makes me feel so good. I get wet every time watching him struggle not to cum.

I know I could make him cum even if he tried to stop it. It makes me feel powerful and sexy.

But I'm His good girl. He owns me and I want to help him. So I tease him and please him and deny him as often as I possibly can.

After all, the more I edge him, the more orgasms he wants to give me.

Teasing him has become my new favourite thing!
0 x
Finn's girl.
Chuck

Re: Edging Finn

Post by Chuck »

Fantastic post. What a good girl you are. Finn's a lucky guy.
0 x
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Thanks Chuck! :-)
0 x
Finn's girl.
Finn

Post by Finn »

I am crazy lucky!! My wife and I dabbled with chastity and denial off and on for several years, but until recently, it's not worked due to the "self management" nature of it. Having cherry to help and encourage and keep me worked up and motivated has made all the difference. Without this, there's no way I could give up masturbation, and without that, the sex life suffers. It's a win-win all around for us thus far. Having someone who enjoys your arousal and kinkiness is important for me, and cherry is amazing at that. She is an amazing girl and friend...Plus she gets some of my pent-up attentions. :)
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Atone

Post by Atone »

Finn wrote:Plus she gets some of my pent-up attentions. :)
And this is what makes the whole thing work, everyone gets their need met.

I would love to hear more about this, do you blog / post about it anywhere?
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

We dont have a blog, no. We partly came here to the chastity forum, to be able to discuss chastity and denial more openly than we could on Fetlife, where we have many r/l friends for whom some of this is TMI. On FL, everything you post goes out to friends news feeds, so it's hard to say "Im so horny, I havent orgasmed since August" when you're going to see them later on! We will likely post stuff here as we go.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

to be able to discuss chastity and denial more openly than we could on Fetlife, where we have many r/l friends for whom some of this is TMI.
If it's TMI, why are they on FetLife? Seeing as, on the front page of the site they bill themselves as a "BDSM & fetish community for kinksters by kinksters", I sort of thought that was the point.

I'm just a little confused :?:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

It is, but while some of my friends on there are fellow kinksters, they are good friends (I know them, their families and kids) first. Being kinky doesnt necessarily mean that you do kinky/sexual stuff with everyone or share all the details of your sex life with them. It may be very exciting in a denial forum to share that cherry unlocked my chaste cock, sucked me hard and fast for 30 straight minutes while I moaned, and struggled not to cum, then she lay on the bed and I buried my face in her now dripping wet pussy and made her orgasm over and over, while my aching, hard cock bobbed helplessly between my legs and leaked ropes of pre-cum on the bed, while she held my head and told me that I would never have an orgasm again, because it's better for me and we want that aching cock to perform properly for my wife, who also wont let me cum. Besides all that, this is a great forum. Even on FL, most of the forums dont fit or suit our dynamic or what we do. I dont have a tiny cock, or want to wear a maids outfit or a desire to submit to the women folk other than sexually. I had tried other forums in the past and until I found this one, I felt like I was the only guy into chastity who didnt refer to his cock as his "little clitty"....This forum is about male chastity and provides us a space to hear about what others do and share the details of what we do, with people who get it, which we love.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Finn wrote:It is, but while some of my friends on there are fellow kinksters, they are good friends (I know them, their families and kids) first. Being kinky doesnt necessarily mean that you do kinky/sexual stuff with everyone or share all the details of your sex life with them. It may be very exciting in a denial forum to share that cherry unlocked my chaste cock, sucked me hard and fast for 30 straight minutes while I moaned, and struggled not to cum, then she lay on the bed and I buried my face in her now dripping wet pussy and made her orgasm over and over, while my aching, hard cock bobbed helplessly between my legs and leaked ropes of pre-cum on the bed, while she held my head and told me that I would never have an orgasm again, because it's better for me and we want that aching cock to perform properly for my wife, who also wont let me cum. Besides all that, this is a great forum. Even on FL, most of the forums dont fit or suit our dynamic or what we do. I dont have a tiny cock, or want to wear a maids outfit or a desire to submit to the women folk other than sexually. I had tried other forums in the past and until I found this one, I felt like I was the only guy into chastity who didnt refer to his cock as his "little clitty"....This forum is about male chastity and provides us a space to hear about what others do and share the details of what we do, with people who get it, which we love.
great post, specially the part starting at the beginning and going through to the end.

I have a fetlife account but never found any of the "groups" to be a very good fit. And there are too many of them with overlapping interests and too little content. I occasionally login to browse around and then be reminded why I don't login that often.

The one thing I really like on fetlife though is the ads. I think they do a good job of making them available but not intrusive. I actually go to the advertiser directory just to browse sometimes.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Finn & Cherry,

Enjoying your story. You might consider blogging. You can maintain your privacy, and still tell your story!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart