Edging Finn

Living the real life under lock and key
Cherry

Re: Edging Finn

Post by Cherry »

I find a lot of people on Fetlife have a hard time with anything that isn't a defined role and thus, would have a hard time understanding the dynamic between Finn and myself. He is my Owner and the boss o' me but we do so much that is experience based and does not fit into defined Dom or sub roles. Personally, I'm much more comfortable writing about our adventures here where things are based more on the experience of chastity and not always having to be a sissy boy (not meant to be disparaging) to be into chastity.

Mostly on Fetlife I just hang out with friends who like to be silly and who also have a perverted and warped sense of humour.
0 x
Finn's girl.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Cherry wrote:I find a lot of people on Fetlife have a hard time with anything that isn't a defined role
Just a minor rant, but I had a few emails with John B when he started Fetlife, and one of my concerns was that it might devolve into just another bulletin board filled with the usual kinky-but-intolerant morons. :roll:

Fortunately, FL is large enough so that one can usually find (or create) discussion groups where such characters are not welcome.
0 x
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Tom Allen wrote:
Cherry wrote:I find a lot of people on Fetlife have a hard time with anything that isn't a defined role
Just a minor rant, but I had a few emails with John B when he started Fetlife, and one of my concerns was that it might devolve into just another bulletin board filled with the usual kinky-but-intolerant morons. :roll:

Fortunately, FL is large enough so that one can usually find (or create) discussion groups where such characters are not welcome.

Are you ranting at me?

I'm a little confused.

I probably shouldn't generalize. I've just found in my own experience that our real life kinky friends who are also on FL can look at us a little funny if we try to explain our dynamic.
0 x
Finn's girl.
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

Maybe it's just that some people take sex awfully seriously. Kind of a religion for 'em. It's blasphemy if you don't "do it right."

An old co-worker of mine years ago said something that always stuck with me. Sex is like religion. I know you really, really like the way you do it, and it's really great for you. But not everybody likes to do it your way, and it's rude to make them watch if they don't want to. And they really don't want you teaching their kids about your way without their permission.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

We had an awesome session today. We were watching a great edging video from Xhamster, which led to me yanking her pants down and spanking her...Which led to her stroking me, which led to me fingering her AND spanking her....till she came....Then she edged me by hand and mouth till I was soooo close. Then I fingered and spanked her to another orgasm...then she edged me for even longer....Then I gave her another orgasm...then I got edged mercilessly again. Lately Ive been really pleased, we're really getting the hang of reading each other. In the beginning, Id get close to cumming and often get caught out and have a bit of a squirt or two of cum and some orgasm sensation. The last few weeks we've managed to go no farther than semen running out, with a bit or no force behind it. This past week, we've managed to get me very close without anything but minor leakage, and none during the last 2 sessions. I'm thinking that it's time to let her punish for all semen leakage (I know she really gets off on exercising her sadistic side) rather than drawing the line at a spurt of semen. Currently we have some pretty harsh penance for orgasm or masturbation, because we wanted this to work. The dangers for a squirt have been quite a bit less, but perhaps it's time to make all leakage something to avoid? The trick of course is that it's healthy to let some out from time to time. I'm absolutely loving being chaste and frustrated, and my ability to perform has been greatly improved. I no longer have to make excuses to the wife for a penis that wont get hard or stay that way, which is awesome. No leak=no drop for me and no loss of sex drive, so it's hard to know what to do.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm thinking that it's time to let her punish for all semen leakage (I know she really gets off on exercising her sadistic side) rather than drawing the line at a spurt of semen. Currently we have some pretty harsh penance for orgasm or masturbation, because we wanted this to work. The dangers for a squirt have been quite a bit less, but perhaps it's time to make all leakage something to avoid?
Interesting. I like this idea and have had some thoughts along those lines myself. What sort of penalties/punishments do you use now?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Punishment for all non-approved leakage? Wow...I'd be in a continual world of hurt.....Mrs. Joe is always tormenting me....I'm like a virtual precum volcanoe. Hell, one of her favorite tricks to elicit an unapproved ejaculation is to suck me awhile and then look up at me with a long string of my precum running from the tip of my cock to her lips. Thar's 'rocket ship' time!

Of course, I get to cum a lot. She always approves an ejaculation into her mouth (she then snowballs me..) or into her pussy (for subsequent cleanup), and when she allows me to jerk off (into the crack of her lovely ass....to be licked up).
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Finn

Post by Finn »

Precum is not a problem, we love getting it to leak precum. It's the actual semen that tends to be a result of me not putting 100% into not having an orgasm, and letting myself get too close to one during edging. It can also be from not giving 100% when holding one back that's trying to start. Sometimes it's just going to flow some semen out, which is healthy and normal in these situations of course, but I guess I'm curious to see if I can learn to associate orgasm/ejaculation with punishment more than pleasure. I've reached the point (and it's largely due to 15+ years of Tantric based sex with the wife, plus the chastity and kink) where my being highly aroused and and nearly made to orgasm, results in a desire to give an orgasm over having one. I'm fascinated by the changes that have occurred and am curious to see where it goes.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Cherry wrote:Are you ranting at me?
Nope, nope, nope - it was just an observation about FL itself. When they first started, they used to make a point of saying that they didn't want to be the next MySpace. Unfortunately, when you get umpteen thousands of people in a community, that is pretty much what you can expect to happen.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Still, it's better than B.com, although I met cherry there many years ago, so it wasnt all that bad. It's great for keeping in touch with kink friends or up to date on events, plus, it's Canadian, so it has to be good! :)
0 x