So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

DrPinotNoir
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I bought somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-35 devices. Settled on a A271. Threw all the others away. The nub was also an interesting one. I got a cheap one in stainless and it was too heavy. So that got tossed too.

Now Im upset because I can pick every single magic locker/Burg Wacher in existence in about 5 seconds.

Basically it is a poor design one tumber is all you have to pick and it opens RIGHT up.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:36 pm Now Im upset because I can pick every single magic locker/Burg Wacher in existence in about 5 seconds.

Basically it is a poor design one tumber is all you have to pick and it opens RIGHT up.
A little JB Weld can fix that for you. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

That is true. What I think wound up working is my wife / KH said. Next time I even catch a hint of you messing with it I am taking it off and we wont play this game. Also there will be NO sexual touching at all. She also bought a HUGE wooden paddle. So.. Im probably not going to pick that lock now. :) She also is giving me random spot checks too.
1 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I have owned many over the years and I end up selling some, I in fact have two I want to sell right now I should list them, My wife/kh has informed me to stop looking at new devices since we started to use the lori 5b, But I dont know I think I will still look if something interesting comes up, I tend to buy them and sheepishly show them to her.
0 x
true42

Post by true42 »

Good question. Maybe 10? Most devices aren't very good, but there's not a really good way to predict that. And if you haven't tried a few, how do you know what to hone in on?

I've come to appreciate the steel cage designs. Easy to pee. Easy to keep clean. I do have a few silicone ones, mostly for travel (some funny TSA conversations nonetheless), but none of them has a large enough ring (i.e. not great for long term use for me). Oh, and I can slip the tip completely out of those, which is handy for cleaning when on the road for business. (And I tell her when I do that, and I never rub one off.)

The worst for me are the hard plastic ones. I just don't get the point of those things. But a lot of people like those.

Anyhow, after trying half a dozen different types and designs, I guess you finally know what to look for in the perfect custom one. Fortunately, one of the cheap steel ones that I have is pretty much perfect as is, so I've settled on that.
1 x
BulletproofLlama

Post by BulletproofLlama »

I was thinking this same thought just the other day! It's not like they all get used, but I've been "searching" for a few years for the perfect one and when I count them all up, I've had about 9 over that timeframe. Most of them just sit in a dresser and a few were tossed out because they were so uncomfortable. The funny thing is, It is totally worth it to have tired that many to figure out what works for me and what doesn't! we have 2 or 3 that get used for short lockups because they look the best, and one that I use for my own lockups that is comfy as hell but looks silly, and another that seems to strike a good balance between mostly comfort and looking good. Some people collect shoes for all occasions -- apparently I collect cock cages!
1 x
BulletproofLlama

Post by BulletproofLlama »

Just counted. Wow - maybe I'm more into this than I thought! Image[/img]
0 x
driverseat01

Post by driverseat01 »

I was 19 when I had to be locked into my master's Sub. It was a steel case that hinged at the top and where my skin was always in between. Now I (almost) constantly wear a stainless steel with a ring of 40 mm and a lock on the top with a very short, closed spout for my dick. Makes me really horny when I get an unexpected erection. I am happy when I walk down the street.

I have used 4 of which one with remote controlled electrodes on "special occasions".
0 x
allencasey

Post by allencasey »

I bought my first one last Friday, a CB-6000.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

One. Just bought a “super small stainless steel” from DHgate. Fits better than I had expectedThe anti pullout ring really makes it.
0 x