So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

Kanary

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by Kanary »

More than I care to count. Haven’t found one that I don’t slip out of while sleeping and wake up with an erection outside the cage and my balls trapped. I’m a major grower and when it shrinks it slips out.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

If you are slipping out, then it is too big.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dredger

Post by Dredger »

Hi there I have two, a Holy Trainer V3 in pink (my wife’s favourite colour) and a steel one from Regulation. The plastic one is because I travel away with work and the plan is to lock me up when I leave in plastic and then steel for weeekends. It’s early days for us but it’s certainly focussed me on who is in charge
0 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

I have a total of 4.. did far...
My first was a Rikers.. didn't work well under my clothes and well I don't fill it completely so slipping out was a problem...🙄😁

My second was a steel HoD S107, I like it, fits good till the lock got stuck, and the key broke off.. full on panic mode but it worked out.. locked for almost 2 months trying to get it loose.. finally.

Third is a steel HoD S73s, I'm in it currently, love the fit.

Fourth is a steel HoS S99, I would swap back and forth with #3

There may be a 5th soon...
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have about 6 or 7. However, I always go back to my Jailbird for comfort and ease of cleaning.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

In my explorations I have made or acquired about 12, following some on-line advice to buy cheaper ones until I find correct fit, plus I have a few just because I liked how.... strict, they looked. Only non copy I purchased was a cell mate.
Recently got a copy of HT2, after a few adjustments-mostly smoothing out of casting lines it seems to be the right shape and fit for me since its the first one I have been able to wear for 24 hrs straight comfortably and have been able to sleep in it, last night, wearing it right now hoping to get to 48 hours.
I have one that's similar to HT2 made of stainless steel, very heavy, but I like it a lot and am going to try to modify it to make it so I can wear it longer,
I think it would be perfect if I opened the gap between sack and tube some.
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Jean2008

Post by Jean2008 »

I got 5 right now
Attachments
20200901_122422.jpg
20200901_122422.jpg (43.69 KiB) Viewed 5578 times
1 x
M74

Post by M74 »

I have 5 cheap “Chinesium” “stainless” cages that have given me grief for long term use. Time to research some real alternatives and custom cages that will be safe, fit well, and last a lifetime.
2 x
mrdunn

Post by mrdunn »

I have had 4. First one was homemade back in 2000, a PC elbow and some chain. Not comfortable. Next was the cb-2000, more comfortable, but not secure. Around 2006 bought the cb-6000. No KH, key holding with the TimeLock program. Finally just bought a Vice mini, most comfortable and secure device so far and I have committed to my KH Wife to 2021 her controlling my orgasm.
0 x
The Vice Mini since 10/21/2020
tdenialman

Post by tdenialman »

I’m trying to figure out how best to organize this response, as I have so many cages, devices and I don’t know all of their product names.

1. First one ever... plastic CB2000 (?). Now cracked along the center seam... I suppose it works as a CBT device now because if I get hard in it, the seam opens and pinches like a vice.

2. An expensive Silicon “cage,” which was a waste of money. Never could get the strap-tab approach to be properly secure. Most of the time, it would fall off completely while I was sleeping. Seemed really bulky, too.

3. I went on an Amazon spree to find a better cage: at least three faux-metal Chinese knock offs, each with their own flaws, usually related to poor design and cheap construction.

4. A metal ring with a rubber “cage,” from Amazon. Not a bad idea, but not remotely securable.

5. Finally hit on a great metal cage: solid construction, metal ring with post going into a medium length cage. Tight tolerances, and both comfortable and very secure. Once in place it next to bare skin, it doesn’t move around. This is the one I use as my everyday cage.

6. A smaller version of the previous cage, like punishment small. Works great but is really humiliatingly small in comparison.

7. I started into the 3D printed cages, and bought two: one full cage that encloses even the balls (and has connections for electronics) and take some time to get into, and one efficient medium sized cage which fits super well, once you position all the individual parts in place. Incredibly light and easy to wear. Has to be the perfect size to stay secure.

8. A nylon chastity pouch, from Amazon. I made this to allow for use while running. I made it lockable by burning the ends of the laces into loops and adding a grommet at the end of the pouch so as to allow trips to the restroom without taking it off. Very grippy and actually secure.

At some point, I may do a photo of all of them: my collection!
0 x