So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by TwistedMister »

HubbyNew2It wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:03 am
TwistedMister wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 pm
HubbyNew2It wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:05 pm Just one but we are looking for a better one for longer chastity. Suggestions?
It is not possible to make a suggestion for something 'better', if we don't know what you have *now*.
A cheap holy trainer knock off. Thinking metal. Surprisingly wife likes the ides of locked a month or more.
Not too surprising. I think that a goodly percentage of wives who aren't freaked out or totally opposed to it for some other reason find that it can be beneficial...or at least amusing...to use it to their advantage.

Although I'm growing somewhat less fond of China for certain political reasons, there are quite a number of inexpensive stainless steel devices on dhgate.com, as well as other sites, depending on what country you happen to be in.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:38 am
HubbyNew2It wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:03 am
TwistedMister wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 pm

It is not possible to make a suggestion for something 'better', if we don't know what you have *now*.
A cheap holy trainer knock off. Thinking metal. Surprisingly wife likes the ides of locked a month or more.
Not too surprising. I think that a goodly percentage of wives who aren't freaked out or totally opposed to it for some other reason find that it can be beneficial...or at least amusing...to use it to their advantage.

Although I'm growing somewhat less fond of China for certain political reasons, there are quite a number of inexpensive stainless steel devices on dhgate.com, as well as other sites, depending on what country you happen to be in.
Agree on China. She lost interest after menopause but loves my submission and her control. A month or more sounds scary.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

HubbyNew2It wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:45 pm She lost interest after menopause but loves my submission and her control. A month or more sounds scary.
Has she tried HRT? Mrs. Twisted went on it after a radical hysterectomy and it seems to work fairly well.

My first month was a bit...intense...but that was long ago. This time around it's been about 9 months, I think, with two releases (and right back in after).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HubbyNew2It

Post by HubbyNew2It »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:41 am
HubbyNew2It wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:45 pm She lost interest after menopause but loves my submission and her control. A month or more sounds scary.
Has she tried HRT? Mrs. Twisted went on it after a radical hysterectomy and it seems to work fairly well.

My first month was a bit...intense...but that was long ago. This time around it's been about 9 months, I think, with two releases (and right back in after).
She has not. I saw you are a cuckold. Do you watch?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

HubbyNew2It wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:40 pm I saw you are a cuckold.
Not quite...or not yet...or not since many years ago...but she keeps dreaming about it and talking about it.
Do you watch?
That appears to be what she wants, she talks about it, dreams about it...she has described several dreams of having me restrained and watching/participating, but it hasn't happened yet. The thought arouses me, and she knows it.
1 x
HubbyNew2It

Post by HubbyNew2It »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:00 am
Not quite...or not yet...or not since many years ago...but she keeps dreaming about it and talking about it.
Do you watch?
That appears to be what she wants, she talks about it, dreams about it...she has described several dreams of having me restrained and watching/participating, but it hasn't happened yet. The thought arouses me, and she knows it.
So how how far have you gone?
0 x
HubbyNew2It

Post by HubbyNew2It »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:00 am
Do you watch?
Are you really in chastity?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

HubbyNew2It wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:56 pm Are you really in chastity?
Of course.

But, we are getting off the topic of the thread so this should be continued elsewhere.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:18 pm
HubbyNew2It wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:56 pm Are you really in chastity?
Of course.

But, we are getting off the topic of the thread so this should be continued elsewhere.
:lol: I was about to suggest you guys could "get a room"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Johnny Cage

Post by Johnny Cage »

I have the Holy Trainer V3 Small and Standard as well as the Holy Trainer V4 Standard, V4 Small, and V4 Nano
0 x