So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

Hello62

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by Hello62 »

Only 2 at the moment bird cage first and a house of denial s77 a copy like them both ones to big other to small Pierced foreskin years ago tried rings locks glad I have found this site
0 x
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

5 or 6 (don't remember tbh).

All ineffective for long term use in different ways.
0 x
pdlsub

Post by pdlsub »

Just the 2 now. The first was a bit too big for me. The second a micro cage, bought on Amazon - so a Chinese knock off, seems to be just right in that it stops an erection from forming.
0 x
rosieark

Post by rosieark »

I have two, the first one I got was a Chinese full belt, cheap on eBay. It took a while to adjust it to be somewhere close to fitting, and the black liner would keep coming off the metal which was very annoying. It is hard to wear it for long, after a few hours it would get very sore around the waistband and leave me with some hard to explain red marks that could last for a few days. When on and well fitted, it is however very secure with no possibility of pulling out or taking it off without either the key or cutting the metal. The weak point is where the crotch piece joins the waistband at the back. this broke after about a year, and I have tried to 3d-print a suitable joint a couple of times, but they don't last long.
The second is a HT v2 knockoff that I again found on eBay. Initially I couldn't get on with it, and I thought that ball trap devices just didn't work for me. But recently I have found that I can wear it without it falling off the shaft when really soft. I suspect that if I tried really hard I might be able to force it out when it is at its softest, but there is no guarantee that I could get it back in and I think it would be quite painful. Of course there would be no way to release my balls anyway. Surprisingly now it seems almost comfortable and I have been wearing it for over four days continuously (OK, except for 2 5-minute cleaning intervals). So much so that I set a target of wearing it for 8 days in all, and yesterday I took the plunge and locked the keys away for four days, so there is no chance of cheating.
0 x
jkw092013

Post by jkw092013 »

I got a CB6000 (knockoff) first, only to find it was waaay too big (hard to estimate with those pictures). So I ordered a CB6000S (knockoff), and that's much better, (wearing it now) but still wasn't quite what I wanted, it's heavy, almost falls off sometimes, and the lock rattles (so I use a tie wrap instead). Last one I got was a "Ternence", very short, metal, with an insert tube. I like that a lot, but I started getting irritation, so I took a break and ordered a softer plastic one to use in between. The way we play this, I can switch devices once a day as long as I stay locked from getting up till bedtime.
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

So I haven't been on in a while, me and my wife have welcomed our first grandchild into the world and having her and my daughter under the same roof has put a damper on things, but this is OK because that little girl is the sweetest creature I have ever met! I have been mostly self locking and experimenting with my 3d printers coming up with new devices. Trying to keep things simple and comfortable. So with prototypes I have a crap load of different attempts
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

20200511_111244.jpg
20200511_111244.jpg (40.04 KiB) Viewed 5390 times
This is the type of device I am wearing now, 3 pieces, tight but comfortable ring
0 x
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Just one but we are looking for a better one for longer chastity. Suggestions?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

HubbyNew2It wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:05 pm Just one but we are looking for a better one for longer chastity. Suggestions?
It is not possible to make a suggestion for something 'better', if we don't know what you have *now*.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 pm
HubbyNew2It wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:05 pm Just one but we are looking for a better one for longer chastity. Suggestions?
It is not possible to make a suggestion for something 'better', if we don't know what you have *now*.
A cheap holy trainer knock off. Thinking metal. Surprisingly wife likes the ides of locked a month or more.
0 x