So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

Julie Morgan

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by Julie Morgan »

Oh wow, what a question, over the period of about 14 months we have collected over 15 devices, ranging from one the totally evil, a metal cage with sharp spikes on the inside. to a clear plastic CB6000s. Also little discreet one that just have a pee tube and a ring that pops over the head of his penis. My favourite one for him is a solid chrome metal one that just fits over the head of his penis and takes ages to get him into. But when the rest of his willy is pushed back inside him and it is locked to the ring around his balls it looks amazing, and me knowing how unconfutable he must be really does it for me.
0 x
Julie Morgan

Post by Julie Morgan »

Just 3 of his chastity devices, the one on the right is my favourite.

0 x
Marc

Post by Marc »

I have just the one, a CB6000 chrome that I bought 5 days ago.

I wasn't actually looking for the chrome model, but it is all that the store had and, seeing as though I was there and committed to take the plunge into chastity, I bought it anyway.

Since then, I gave it a quick try for a few hours and now have been in it for 24 hours. I find it quite comfortable, and am quite happy with it. However, reading some of the comments on this board, I wouldn't be surprised if I am back in the store again soon and again, and again - there is soooo much choice!!!! :lol:
0 x
I am a newbie and am wearing a CB6000

All advice and suggestions will be gratefully received
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Two. The first was a cheap try it out one. (Looks like the one on the left in Julie's pic above). Horrible! Now I have a chrome CD6000s. After getting the fit right it is working fine.
BUT, it's not perfect. The cage is still too big, causing it to slip down too much to my liking. Looking at getting a custom soon.
0 x
hd2500ne

Post by hd2500ne »

None yet still researching and trying to decide which one to get. Looking at either a cb 6000 or a holytrainer
0 x
GehorsamEr55

Post by GehorsamEr55 »

Three metal cages for day wear. We change them every second day to prevent pressure marks. One very small metal cage of very low weight for night sleep. It doesn't bounce around when I move in bed. And two silicone devices, when traveling by airplane.
0 x
latexi555

Post by latexi555 »

Two devices, one maybe too small and maybe too large. :lol:
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I have four though two are only because I haven't got around to chucking them. First was a chrome device from boundary.co.uk, way too big, actually fell off while I was driving my car. Then a cheap cb6000s copy, tried to saw my balls off. Then an Attica stainless steel device from Überkinky, really good apart from the hinge on the 45mm ring pinching like crazy.

I was about to give up but luckily my wife liked me in chastity so much she let me buy a HTv2 standard with 45 mm ring. I'm still in it and I'm a few days away from my first full month. Only an occasional release for cleaning and it fits like a penis shaped glove.

Now we really get to find out where the chastity game goes.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
snclme

Post by snclme »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has tried a bunch of devices, and still looking for the *perfect* fit! This is encouraging to read.
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I bought a cheap silicone one to introduce myself to chastity. I used it for about 3 months before I decided to upgrade. The silicone was not very secure at all, so I ended up throwing it away. I primarily used the CB6000 for about 8 months. Then, around 3 month ago I decided to order a metal cage.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W8A ... ge_o05_s00. <- that one. I absolutely love it. So I currently have the CB6000 and then that metal cage that I wear full time.
0 x