So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

spamalotalot

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by spamalotalot »

Started with a leather kind of belt bought on eBay. Not exactly a great success. The moved on to The Curve. Not very happy with that either as I couldn't wear it comfortably more than a few hours so after a while I got a CB3000 and a bon4 metall cage. Both those were comfortable enough to wear for a day or too, but I slipped out of them regardless of ring size. Then on to the Holy Trainer v3. Got to of those in different sizes (and ring sizes) before I have settled for The Vice at the moment. Very happy with The Vice. That makes seven. Kinda curious about Holy Trainer v5 though, so looking forward to reviews of that one.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've started making my own custom rings now.

Bit of an update on my cage. C gave permision to buy a different one but it didn't happen. I felt like it was a waste of money with my current cage being comfy to the point I don't notice it no matter how long I wear it.
The only thing I'd have had different was the ring. It fits fine but is heavy so will slip away from the body. I wanted to try double or tripple ring types.
So I purchased a decent 3D printer instead, for less than the cage would have been. I use cad so designing a compatible ring was fairly straightforward. After a few designs I've settled on a ring that is quadruple at the top and double bottom (almost wedge shape), contored to my own body. I have been wearing it for two weeks now and it's incredibly good, light and secure and fits snug to my body rather than hanging and swinging. Ribbed inside for grip.
C says it looks neater and likes that I can make in different colours. I can resize to tenth of a mm.
I'm playing with other designs now with an add on for low balls.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
JoMo

Post by JoMo »

Just two to start with Bon4 micro and small bought as a package.
0 x
Cassy0110

Post by Cassy0110 »

I've got a massage wand, rabbit vibrator, suction vibrator, and the favorite is a bullet vibrator (Lovehoney Desire Bullet Vibrator). It's waterproof and rechargeable and bought on sex shop lovehoney, there's a really good selection of patterns that are really decent, it's easy to operate since it's just a click at the base. I just use it for clitoral stimulation and that's already enough to send me off, it's a great size if you're a beg stating underestimated how strong this wasinner at penetration.

Edited by Admin: Removed link to Amazon Associate referral fake review site.
0 x
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I've had three full chastity belts from Access Denied, they were too uncomfortable for long term wear. The longest I could get was about a week. Then I've had several CB3K, CB6k, etc. before finding to my surprise that there was a very skillful Chinese guy selling hand made stainless steel cock cages on EBay. Since I found him, I've bought four of his, and wear one or the other nearly all the time. Does anyone want to see pictures?
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Pictures and a link would be appreciated. I've probably bought more than 20 cages over the years and while a couple have come close none is wearable for more than a couple days so far.
1 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Fastredcar wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:42 pm Pictures and a link would be appreciated. I've probably bought more than 20 cages over the years and while a couple have come close none is wearable for more than a couple days so far.
I just picked up a cobra max very surprised with the fit and comfort.
0 x
CB6000
nerdjack

Post by nerdjack »

Currenly I have just the Holy Trainer V4 Standard.
0 x
Fetishcamchat fetish cam shows
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I had a whole box of cages I have bought over the last year or so. Tossed all but three out. I wear my gold cobra all the time with the brass lock. Had a lock failed which prompted me to get a cobra with a bolt lock as a back up. Lastly I have a plastic cobra for when I fly if my keyholder will let me switch
0 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I have two hinged rings BON4Ms which are for me, perfect, I got the second just in case. We tried a Vice but if the cage isn’t wide enough, I get fluid retention after a couple of days which REALLY makes my Wife worry.
0 x