So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

wrangler

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by wrangler »

I guess the couple I attempted to make years ago don't count. I probably spent a couple hundred dollars on different materials over the first year before breaking down and spending the $160.00 for a cb6000 after re-gluing the cage twice and breaking both the #1 and #2 rings the 6000s came out and I bought one of those which at this point is my favorite I also re-glued the cage and broke both rings again and had to buy another replacement ring. between those two I purchased an Exobelt V1 which I forgot I had until yesterday I could never get it fit without causing a lot of pain within minutes of putting it on I even went and tried extra long pins and spacers. At any rate I guess that gives me 3.
0 x
Cravingdenial

Post by Cravingdenial »

Three. Started with CB6000...reasonably comfortable and conceals well with a plastic lock and as long as you don't sit down! Many people did a double-take seeing it through the loosest of my pant legs. Switched to the CB6000s which conceals even better and is the most practical one I have for daily wear, but still have to be careful when sitting. Last year I tried the Lori 2B with recessed screw. It is much more comfortable but when I'm working and sweaty it falls right off even though I ordered the ring a size smaller than my CB6000. Also, I let Lori talk me into making it longer than I wanted and I should of made it shorter. Also, the hole in the end is round which means you pee all over yourself when you urinate. This wasn't apparent in the photo or description. I can't wear it full time with these issues, but if it were sized better it would be my favorite. Metal makes a much more comfortable ring. My dream device is the Lori 2C. The spikes look delicious!
0 x
lockedbywife

Post by lockedbywife »

I have two. Years ago we purchased a CB2000 and after enough time stopped using it and got away from chastity play altogether. We revisited chastity this year and seeing all the new products on the market decided on a CB6000S. Like it much better although it's more difficult to get on I've found. Wife could actually place the CB2000 on me herself but I have to take the lead with the 6000.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM is now up to 3 that She requires me to wear for Her pleasure. A CB6000S knock-off, an HT2 small/small, and now the stainless A065 with urethral tube. Don't think the CB will ever see use again.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SubSec

Post by SubSec »

I'm new and currently sitting at two. A knock off CB6kS, which I've been pleasantly surprises at the quality off and a steel A088 which has a serious insert and which I can only wear for a few hours at a time.

Amazing feeling from the latter, but think it will be awhile before I could wear it long term. Is a slow process to stick on in the morning compared to the 6k, mainly due to sounding being intrinsically a massive turn on.
0 x
Still in vaguely surprised every time I look down and see a wolfdog padlock there.
Tumbling along at subsec.tumblr.com
KydenHeart

Post by KydenHeart »

Yes I can finally post on this thread! I just got my first one. Holy trainer for me. No even been a week yet but very satisfied! Also first day that wife demanded it must be on and took the key with her. Got my emergency just in case but I've been told a punishment will come no matter the reason for it's use. Love it when she comes up with her own rules!
0 x
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

Like every hobby I have, and I have many, chastity, although not a hobby, is similar to them in that some are just into it for the love,of the hobby while others love the equipment. I must admit that I am into the equipment for many of my hobbies. If I am. It buying and constantly trying out new equipment, like tennis rackets or golf clubs, I lose interest. However, with some hobbies I just like doing the hobby and do not care what equipment I use or even if I use equipment at all, other than what is absolutely necessary. So I do understand why some enjoy going from one device to another. I have also been caught up seeking the perfect pice of equipment but these days I know that is a road that has no end.

For chastity I am more into the mental aspect rather than the device. I enjoy the mental discipline without being forced much like I voluntarily submit to a Mistress that I know would stop if I use my safe word.
0 x
chinacuck

Post by chinacuck »

I've been following this lifestyle for a while and only recently has it become serious. My wife, now my KH, purchased a Curve for me a little over a week ago and I have been in it as much as I can be since it arrived. Out sometimes to sleep and occasionally at work. It's caused some chaffing and a sore spot at the base of my scrotum, but I like wearing it and my KH has been more assertive and dominant lately.
She purchased a CB6000S in silicone and a CB6000 for me two days ago and they should be here soon. I'm hoping that some combination of the parts will be the 'perfect fit' we all seek.
If that doesn't work I'll try to build my own, either in stainless or silicone or both until we're happy.
This is a journey, not a destination and I'm happily enjoying the trip.
0 x
justcaged

Post by justcaged »

At the moment, we have three devices:
* Imitation CB6000
* Alcatraz
* Jail Bird
0 x
toys4grownups

Post by toys4grownups »

I have just one device.
0 x