So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

Dev

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by Dev »

While Ab and I have tried a lot of different things over the years, this is the first time we've experimented with chastity, so I don't have any old "leather and metal contraptions" hidden in the back of a closet somewhere. We have a lot of other moldy old toys, though. :D

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The Stockroom still sells them:
Locking Cock Cage

It was fine for a few days, but not a good long-term device.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

And there was another that laced up, and one that was similar to the above, but took 2 locks - and was more confining. Fun, but I can't imagine going even a few days.
0 x
hic77

Post by hic77 »

1. Goethals (about 9 years old and broken at the moment)
2. CB6000 (rubbish, I can cum in it just by shaking the tube)
3. Chastity Steel CS100 (very nice belt but not very secure)
4. Latowski

The Goethals was not a perfect fit (I could only wear the belt for a couple of days) although Walter himself toke the measurements. After its release I bought the CB3000 for daily use, but the bolt in the ring irritated me and I sold it again. I tried the CB6000 but that also did not work for me, but still have that one. About two years ago I wanted to get my Goethals belt get renovated but could not get a hold of Walter for months that I decided to look for an other belt, and bought a CS100. Because there is no rear string/chain I hoped I could ride my bicycle with it. I can but not very comfortable. Going to the gym with it is no problem at all. The only problem is that it is not very secure, although you cannot remove the belt without the key.

This year I bought my Latowski belt. It is a tight fit steal underpants. I takes some time to get used to but is very comfortable.

I also own a lockable leather short of RoB. If you also count that one I own 5 devices...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:The Stockroom still sells them:
Locking Cock Cage

It was fine for a few days, but not a good long-term device.
That is the one. I was young and so horny it took forever to get flaccid enough to put it on. That and I didn't have anyone to introduce me to the sock method.

-A
0 x
kelmag

Post by kelmag »

Started out with a Cb6000 which must have been a cheap knock-off because it split after a few weeks. Then tried a CB-3000 for daytime wear and a "curve" at night. Neither worked well for me - the CB-3000 ring just wasn't comfortable and the curve didn't provide room for nighttime erections as I had intended, it just trapped my cock half way up in the curve and made it painfull. I noticed that I would usually get a lot of "shrinkage" when using the CB-6000 before it split and with the CB-3000, so I tried the CB-6000s. It was a near perfect fit once my cock shrunk down after 10 minutes or so. I've been using the CB-6000s ever since, for about six months now. I take it off daily for a cleaning and a shower - perhaps fifteen minutes or so, then back on, so it's basically worn 23.75/7. I had one CB-6000s split after about three months; sent it back to A.E. Enterprises and they promptly sent me a replacement honoring their one year warranty without question. Fortunately, I had bought a spare CB-6000s cage for just such an eventuality so my wear went uninterrupted.
kelmag
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I really wish that ALE would re-think their sonic welding process. The last cage I bought, I intentionally split the seams and used a gel superglue, since I knew form experience that it would be split in a month or two.
0 x
jellsworth761

Post by jellsworth761 »

CB2000- first device- got along pretty good with it but could pull out.
CB3000-upgrade-same issue as 2k.
CB6000-split got tired of that
Exobelt X-1-a little bulky but great for T&d sessions
Birdlocked- wasnt for me at all
Exobelt Extreme wear on a daily basis. Has been the best fit for me.
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

i've been in a cb6000s for close to a month, it feels pretty comfortable. have been looking at the jailbird, and am wondering what peoples thoughts r who own one.
0 x
Billus

Post by Billus »

warwick wrote:i've been in a cb6000s for close to a month, it feels pretty comfortable. have been looking at the jailbird, and am wondering what peoples thoughts r who own one.
There are plenty of comments from people (including me) all over this forum about the Jailbird. Seek, and ye shall find.
0 x