So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

locked4her55
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by locked4her55 »

fineline wrote:Before someone goes adding it all up, some of them were under $15 including shipping.
Sorry, Beat you to it last year. :lol:

Hey, what ever works for you is great. They say, variety is the spice of life.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Flaccido Perpetuo

Post by Flaccido Perpetuo »

My fourth device arrived a week ago. This is my first custom stainless steel cage from a relatively new manufacturer based in France. I wasn't able to "test" it for some days because my GF/KH decided not to unlock me just yet.
However, that changed yesterday night so I'll post some impressions in the next couple of days.

I will most probably no longer wear my previous steel device any more. This was a Chinese clone of an american cage that turned out not to be bad after all. I'll write down my experiences with that cage over the past few months as well.
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

Flaccido Perpetuo wrote:The first is a cheap Chinese steel 'spiral' cage from dhgate, identified as 'A080 small stainless steel chastity device'. I bought this to find out if this could work for me (us).
The quality was really not that bad, but the hinged ring really is a bad idea and the fit is of course only approximately OK. So it is not really suitable for long term wear (i.e. more than a few days at a time).
My wife and I started out with a CB-6000, then moved to a CB-6000S, which fit a lot better. She was getting annoyed with how often the device had to come off for cleaning, though, so we looked into a metal device and we got something that I think is the cage Flaccido is talking about. Something very similar, anyway. I remember it being quite a bit cheaper than the CBs.

I had two main problems: the hinge and the noise of the lock clanking against the cage. Both were solved with a little duct tape. I later upgraded the hinge wrapping to medical tape, which made it a little more comfortable.

My wife's main problem: she liked that the cage didn't have to be taken off so much, but she didn't like that I could touch my dick even a little bit. So sometimes I'm back in the CB-6000S when she wants to make sure I get no stimulation at all. We're considering a Holy Trainer v.2 next, or just splurging and getting a custom-made metal device. Then we'd be up to four devices!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Haha it's funny how I've had to change my vote when we get a new device lol :)

Wee just got a gorgeous new Jail Bird and it's on the blog if anyone is interested in seeing it. I'm actually about to write up and post a comparison of our 1st & 2nd Jail Birds.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
FrillyFrenchMaid

Post by FrillyFrenchMaid »

I've brought most metal variations that exist on dhgate. Many are terrible, only a few are any good. I will look at making some reviews of them later. Some CB's have unexpected reasons why they are really good or really bad, it's impossible to tell sometimes before wearing them for some time. Unfortunately some of the smaller devices I've purchased are simply too small to fit so half my collection is never worn. Im also interested in the coatings used on the metal devices and I have coated some of mine with after market products with varying success.
0 x
Locked4Wife

Post by Locked4Wife »

I just bought the HT V2 as my first chastity device and am still getting used to it...but am happy to be on board.
0 x
DarkGlass

Post by DarkGlass »

I think I have four, maybe 5. I'd have to look in the sex bin as older toys of my collection are at the bottom.

I started out with a cheap Chinese (but actually well built) metal CB6000.

Then I bought a plastic CB3000 to see what that was like. Bleh!

Then the birdcage. (Hell no, that HURT and was VERY poorly made pot metal with chrome!!!)

Then I bought a CS100 knockoff from eBay. A full belt was obviously the way to go for my non-pierced self, but I was still lacking something. This was not good for long term wear.

Then in college I bought an actual CS500 from Fetish Felix, which is so far my favorite, and what I am getting into long term wear with.

Oh, I guess I don't really count my KTB or locking ball stretcher, but I have those two, which I like at times.
0 x
chastedilf13

Post by chastedilf13 »

I'm ashamed to admit I had to pick 7. ;) I started with a CB6k, then a slew of Chinese devices (some better than others), before I finally got my custom built Contender. I see no need to buy any more and will likely discard of the rest. ;)
0 x
--
MCN Contender
Owned by my lovely Wife/KH
voltage regulated

Post by voltage regulated »

I first bought a CB6000 but I counldnt fill it out so I got the CB6000s tube and it fit so much better id wear it for weeks at a time. Then I got a birdlocked mini and the soft plastic felt so much better!!! Its my favorite. I have been thinking about getting a holy trainer for a long time now.
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

CB-6000 (or maybe a Chinese knockoff) which gave me my first sweet taste -- then gave me a nasty cut on the scrotum.

Bon-4 silicone which is incredibly comfortable once you finally get the thing on -- and then will pop right off you if you move wrong.

Holy Trainer 2, which was definitely the best of the lot, but still cut my ball-sac after about a week.

ON ORDER: Custom made Jailbird from Mature Metal. Two and a half weeks and counting.

"The waaaaaiting is the hardest part!"
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.