So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 450

LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I now have 4 with my new MM JB
The 1st one I made of pvc pipe wife didn't like it at all but liked the idea of me being locked this led to the 2nd from male chastity a RM8877 with 1 3/4 base ring to tight but good for punishment . The 3rd was the same with a 2" base ring was very comfortable but cage was to long , and ring gap was to big . With this one I started experimenting with modifications after reading several post here . I shortened the cage by squeezing the rings closer together and cut the line up pins to make it a 1/4" gap the cage length was now down to 2 1/4" . from these modifications we measured and bought a MM Jail bird . The JB has three base rings a 2" long cage with an extra ring , and my wife ordered 3 different punishment /anti pullout pins . It is by far the most comfortable devise we own .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
cbeltguy

Post by cbeltguy »

Currently at 3 full belts, a mysteel, carrara and reinholds. Have also had a few cages, cb2000, cb3000 and jailhouse. All the cages I gave to friends.
0 x
28 Year old male in a My-steel Belt.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

cbeltguy wrote:All the cages I gave to friends.
"That's what friends are for" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Clausum Genitalibus

Post by Clausum Genitalibus »

Just one, a CB6000s, right now. But, I am planning to get a high quality metal one soon. I think it will be the Jail Bird by Mature Metal!
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I have a Jailbird on the way but quite frankly, my CB6000s fits me perfectly and is comfortable for 24/7 wear. I have Mature Metal duplicating the measurements of my CB000s, except for length. I want the length shorter to prevent even the start of an erection. One of the main reasons for going to a Jailbird is that my wife wants a cage that allows her to feel me with her hands and mouth. Before I ordered it I got a cheap imitation from China. It may be cheap but it is surprisingly very well made. After all, a store bought toothpick may be cheaper than a one that was whittled from a giant oak tree over the course of a decade, but hey both do the same job. :)

My only problem with the Chinese one is the hinge. It just irritates me to distraction. When I put rubber tubing over it, I end up with two spots that rub me raw, the ends of the tubing. I could put tubing around the whole ring but it takes a long time just to get a small section on the ring due to the ends of the ring being perpendicular to the ring itself.

I have already replaced the cage and my ring on the CB6000s as it does not seem to be made to withstand constant use. At first I figured that it still will be cheaper to replace parts each year rather than spend the $400 (with options) Jailbird but my wife wanted more access to skin. I figure that even if the Jailbird is not exactly my cup of tea, I can always just wear it during sex and then go back to my CB afterwards. I am lucky enough to be able to afford what I want these days after 5 decades of working and saving, so a man has to have a hobby and chastity is my main one right now. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

1. CB6000 (presently wearing)
2. Jail Bird (paid and on the way)
0 x
sysadminslave

Post by sysadminslave »

*cough* 9. And I still haven't found something that's possible to wear longer than a couple of days.

I think it's pretty interesting how many people seem to have had similar experiences. I wonder if we all have the same problems or if anatomy is just so different that it's really hard to build a comfortable device.

I've been tempted to have a go at building my own, maybe out of composite (a Reinholds is not on my list of 9, though I really wish I'd had a chance to try one).
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Updated from last time which was 5 to now 8. 2 CB's, 4 chinese steel, MM Queens Keep and just ordered a Holy Trainer 2. There are that many bloody padlocks and keys running around our house it's a bit silly.
Queens Keep has a security key though which we love. It is by a million miles the best device I have. Supreme fit and my little left ball cannot pop out. Finally total security and comfort which makes Mrs K very happy because she doesn't like taking it off. Keys are hidden and no schedule set so could be a long ride.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
harleyguy

Post by harleyguy »

I got 5, it's become a hobby for my wife! not me. I will go along with anything she comes up with.
We started 40 years ago on our honeymoon in Florida when she gasped at the size of another mans penis at a clothing optional swimming pool. He noticed her gaze and told her she could touch it, I thought that was sexy! well my cuckold life began that day, chastity came later that same week when she clamped a pad lock on the head of my penis. so not counting the pad lock I have 5 cock cages.. I'm in a crazy S/S K and A right now and love it!
0 x
DepravedDog

Post by DepravedDog »

CB3000: My first device; bought when I was 18. Cage was too big and the hinge hurt, but I loved it still.
CB6000s: Second device; bought at 22 or something, was pretty great, but the cage was still about 40% too big and the ring still managed to hurt pretty bad sometimes. Wore this one for a week straight once, but still had raw skin after.
Holy Trainer (small): bought in 2013 or whenever it came out. Fantastic device. Still about 30% too big for me when my penis decides to start pulling back. Cleaning was a major issue (Mistress doesn't like to unlock me ever)
Holy Trainer 2 (small): bought in 2014 and it's pretty great, but still a bit too big and cleaning was not so possible without removing the device a few times a week. The devices bends if you get too warm. After a long shower I was able to slip my balls out; haven't used it since :(
Two cheap Chinese ones, but with solid rings and somewhat small cages, so they are actually pretty nice. The short "gimp" one is my favorite (with that weird metal showercap end), no penis plugs though!

I'm waiting for either the CBXXX folks to FINALLY release a cbX00ss super small or for the chinese devices to have a few better ring size options and a small cage that is actually small and not 80% wider than my flaccid penis; would also help if the cage-ring connection didn't wobble and pinch things.

Maybe I'll get a MM :( but all the waiting and then fear of needing further adjustments... sigh
0 x