So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by benny22 »

I had 6 cages, as I wanted to try different sizes/styles but now I have just two - I've decided to keep only the ones that fit best, the rest were sold. @Chastityat60 what cage from DHGate you're talking about?
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

benny22 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:40 am I had 6 cages, as I wanted to try different sizes/styles but now I have just two - I've decided to keep only the ones that fit best, the rest were sold. @Chastityat60 what cage from DHGate you're talking about?
They don’t have a number assigned to it. Only “super small stainless steel " chastity cage.
0 x
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023

Post by benny22 »

It doesn't say much, perhaps you can paste a link to this offer?
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Go to DHgate, search happytime16. There you will find several. Mine has 8 bars to the basket/cage . Has a center hole for an 8 mm 3 maybe 4 inch surgical tube style urethral sound. Stainless ends connected. Very nice. Too big for me but smaller can and will be ordered. Also comes with an anti pull out ring with 3 semi-dull spikes. Alignment can seem a bit tricky because the lock is a very snug fit to the pieces.
0 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

I currently own only two, both PA tubes. I have a stainless steel tube from Ms. Lori and a custom-made PVC tube which is my main 24/7 chastity device. In the past I have owned a Walter Goethals ("Carrera") belt, Tollyboy copy, CB-2000, CB-3000, Curve, and cock-cuff. Full belts and devices that rely on scrotal rings weren't practical for my active lifestyle, so I got a PA piercing and haven't regretted it.
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I have my first cage, CB-6000s…an “open” plastic one…and now I wear a stainless steel one…so 3. :-)
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Just the one.

I started a few years ago with a CB-3000 copy but I did not like the enclosed plastic design. So I now wear a small stainless steel cage type that I got form a site called Toys 4 Naughty Boys which sadly has now gone.

I'm not sure I want any more as the one I have now is comfortable and fits well. The only slight drawback is that it has a hinged ring and some say a solid ring is better. So I have been browsing the Chinese sites to see if there is anything I like.
0 x
Dikuma

Post by Dikuma »

I’ve uh… lost count. Somewhere in the realm of 5 full belts, and over a dozen ball trap cages over the years… only one cage is custom, and that’s my trusty MatureMetal Jailbird, and one belt is custom, which is a BehindBarz BBCB complete, Hannibal 3, 2” tube (too small, sadly), and a modified back plate due to incorrect measurements, coated in black. Eventually I’ll find my forever lock and be satisfied!
0 x
Incitatus

Post by Incitatus »

Currently... 2 - sortof.
A Holy Trainer with 2 tubes (nub and nano), and a steel device with an anal retention ball on it. HT was bought for longer time play, though I did use the steel one for over a day with the ball just not being inserted. It wasn't feasible for outdoor wear though.
0 x
cuddlepuff
Last orgasm: August 28th, 2021

Post by cuddlepuff »

1 and 1 in the mail.
We ordered the vice plus, because it was in sale. We used it a couple times and started to figure out sizes.
A but more research found us here, where we found the idea of an agreement. Then, we decided to go full time for 5 months, and we started looking for a steel cage. We have a Chinese made knock off on the way. We figured to expiriment with that, until we decided which final direction to go.
We will likely have 4 or 5 when done.
0 x