So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
14%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
18%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
16%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
10%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
4%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
8%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 344

DrPinotNoir
Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I bought somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-35 devices. Settled on a A271. Threw all the others away. The nub was also an interesting one. I got a cheap one in stainless and it was too heavy. So that got tossed too.

Now Im upset because I can pick every single magic locker/Burg Wacher in existence in about 5 seconds.

Basically it is a poor design one tumber is all you have to pick and it opens RIGHT up.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:36 pm Now Im upset because I can pick every single magic locker/Burg Wacher in existence in about 5 seconds.

Basically it is a poor design one tumber is all you have to pick and it opens RIGHT up.
A little JB Weld can fix that for you. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

That is true. What I think wound up working is my wife / KH said. Next time I even catch a hint of you messing with it I am taking it off and we wont play this game. Also there will be NO sexual touching at all. She also bought a HUGE wooden paddle. So.. Im probably not going to pick that lock now. :) She also is giving me random spot checks too.
1 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I have owned many over the years and I end up selling some, I in fact have two I want to sell right now I should list them, My wife/kh has informed me to stop looking at new devices since we started to use the lori 5b, But I dont know I think I will still look if something interesting comes up, I tend to buy them and sheepishly show them to her.
0 x