So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
15%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
19%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
16%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
4%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
8%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 329

Kanary

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by Kanary »

More than I care to count. Haven’t found one that I don’t slip out of while sleeping and wake up with an erection outside the cage and my balls trapped. I’m a major grower and when it shrinks it slips out.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: August 4th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by TwistedMister »

If you are slipping out, then it is too big.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dredger

Post by Dredger »

Hi there I have two, a Holy Trainer V3 in pink (my wife’s favourite colour) and a steel one from Regulation. The plastic one is because I travel away with work and the plan is to lock me up when I leave in plastic and then steel for weeekends. It’s early days for us but it’s certainly focussed me on who is in charge
0 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

I have a total of 4.. did far...
My first was a Rikers.. didn't work well under my clothes and well I don't fill it completely so slipping out was a problem...🙄😁

My second was a steel HoD S107, I like it, fits good till the lock got stuck, and the key broke off.. full on panic mode but it worked out.. locked for almost 2 months trying to get it loose.. finally.

Third is a steel HoD S73s, I'm in it currently, love the fit.

Fourth is a steel HoS S99, I would swap back and forth with #3

There may be a 5th soon...
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have about 6 or 7. However, I always go back to my Jailbird for comfort and ease of cleaning.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

In my explorations I have made or acquired about 12, following some on-line advice to buy cheaper ones until I find correct fit, plus I have a few just because I liked how.... strict, they looked. Only non copy I purchased was a cell mate.
Recently got a copy of HT2, after a few adjustments-mostly smoothing out of casting lines it seems to be the right shape and fit for me since its the first one I have been able to wear for 24 hrs straight comfortably and have been able to sleep in it, last night, wearing it right now hoping to get to 48 hours.
I have one that's similar to HT2 made of stainless steel, very heavy, but I like it a lot and am going to try to modify it to make it so I can wear it longer,
I think it would be perfect if I opened the gap between sack and tube some.
1 x