So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
15%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
16%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
4%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
1%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
8%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 287

danj

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by danj » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Well, I'm up to SIX with the recent additions of a new Steelworxx Steelheart, and two DH Gate devices. I think I'm good for now, though I am a little intrigued by some of the newer nylon/plastic devices out there. I'm just not sure I feel like buying 2 or 3 to eventually get down to the correct fit!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Looker 3

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:15 pm

I started with a CB 2000 after many failed attempts to penile negation. It broke, I fixed it. It broke, I fixed it.

I eventually got a 3000, but I never really liked it because of cleaning Issues. It split at the seam, pinched, cut, and scarred me. Screw that toy.

I’ve had a cool full coverage stainless steel one, but It was damn near impossible to clean. It had an insertable loop thing to prevent pull-out.

I also had some giant cage thing that bolted together, was giant, and weighed a ton.

I eventually created a lockable leather thong to attach the 2000 to. It’s pretty hot.

I lost them all. O-well.

Now I have three cheap stainless steel ones from Jeff Amazon. The latest one—pictured in my avatar—fits like a dream. One of them has a 40mm c-ring, and is too small for me.

I voted for two. :)
0 x
🐰🖤🔐

Gehngus

Post by Gehngus » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:19 am

The curve. Bought after reading "best to measure after a shower). I'm a grower. 3 - 8" 5 after a shower.
Total waste of money. Looks ridiculouse. Feels ridiculouse. when cold there's a 2" gap.
Morning wood snapped 2 rings.

CB 6000 silicon purple (the wife likes purple) wife prefered the look. But it can't hold back my erections. They burst through it.

CB 6000 plastic. No good for long term. Rings wrong shape. Head shape.. what's that about?

Holy trainer 2. Plasric. Yep. These are a good fit. Ring works. Kinda holds things back. No good for long term due to cleaning too often. White looks wrong. But this is great for airport security so goes on while travelling.

Steel cage. Hinged. Barrel lock. Expensive.but very nice. Wife says it looks like a fashion accessory.
I got small after reading a blog by Thumper.
But.. due to my growing morning wood or sex while caged is agony. Swelling, bruising etc. Two days recovery. Shame. We like it.

3" cage. Worn 3 weeks 24/7 with no issues. But needs a shoe lace to sop it sliding down my sack. I also hang low so cage can travel 2" before hitting ball. This one works ok. Ring is as small as I dare go. Fixed. Turns purple if the cage is taken off while erect. Which is the only time it's allowed off (after wife duty). Any smaller would be baaad!

Steel cage with steel cat tube. Scary. I like it. But can't get used to it enough to go a full day.

So.. Two cages that we make use of.
0 x

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:09 pm

I did a little search; please forgive me if that is a repeat question.

How is it decided which one to wear?
0 x
🐰🖤🔐