How many days without...

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: How many days without...

Post by Atone »

cb6000s wrote:Ah youth.
I hope you know I was just kidding around. I'm not all that much younger than you are.

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

poinciana wrote:I
If my wife decides that I can never have another ejaculation, that would be her choice and I would respect it, and she knows that. She also knows what kinks I like, and she's very kind and generous in that regard, so it's not like I would be going without any pleasure.
I love the contrast of your avatar picture where you are dominately holding her titty and she is submiissively looking down with the rest of your post. My understanding of Japanese culture, learned from anime so may be subspect, is that Japanese women are skilled in topping from the bottom. What say you?
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

cb6000s

Yeah: the man controls the head, but the woman controls the neck, eh?

I can't speak for all Japanese women, but judging by my wife's friends' conversations, they all have a degree of control over their husbands lives that would simply be impossible back in Australia. I can't say I understand it completely. Can't say I want to;) But a couple of them know about our chastity situation, and they are VERY interested in it!

As for the photo, it seems to be a little misleading. I was only given permission to touch her breasts and to kiss, as her friend was taking photos, and back then she was a little shy 'performing' in public. But I can see how you would get your interpretation. My wife selected that photo for me to use, so I'll let her know how you view it! Thanks.

p
0 x