She Won't Go Back

Living the real life under lock and key
prthomas

Re: She Won't Go Back

Post by prthomas »

My wife and I have been practicing chastity since May 2010. After 15+ years in marriage, if you had asked her about the quality of our sex life, she would have said it was a 6 or 7 on a 1-10 scale. Before I even knew about long term chastity devices, I decided that I would not initiate sex any more so she would have the freedom to only have sex when she wanted. For us, that's how it started.

Since then, I have purchased a CB6000s and have been wearing it (off and on at her request) since July. Since then, the only time I have orgasmed is inside her and only when she says I can. Funny enough, we have sex almost as often as before, but only when she initiates it. We are not into D/s or long-term denial. And we did try a wife-led arrangement for a while. But in the long run, what we most enjoy is 1) Her initiating only; 2) My asking for permission to enter her; 3) My asking permission to climax; 4) Her clicking the lock on my device in the morning after sex.

Asked if she would ever return to the way things were, she gives a resounding "no". She gives our sex life a perfect 10. For me, ditto. Things are so much better for us now than they ever have been. The device itself is not the turn-on for her. It's the orgasm control. She has, on one occasion, allowed a week (during our anniversary) where I was allowed to initiate sex, but I still always ask for permission to enter her and to orgasm. But even still, we both agree that the way things are now is the best for us.

We're not going back any time soon.
0 x
danj
Re: She Won't Go Back

Post by danj »

prthomas,

Welcome. Sounds like a perfect MC arrangement.

P.S. You might copy this message into a new thread to introduce yourself...
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart