Accidents

Living the real life under lock and key
User avatar
Dev
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 am
Location: New England, USA
Contact:

Re: Accidents

Post by Dev » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 pm

I do not think their are to many males forced into chastity by their partners or keyholders.
Oh, you didn't wake up one morning with your cock locked in a device and your wife standing by the side of the bed, cackling as she waved the key in your face? :D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers

LockedAway
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:14 am
Location: South West England

Re: Accidents

Post by LockedAway » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Dev wrote:you didn't wake up one morning with your cock locked in a device and your wife standing by the side of the bed, cackling as she waved the key in your face? :D
You mean some guys get locked up some other way?? :o
0 x
Eingesperrten Mann
(sounds sexier in German)

User avatar
Celtic Queen
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 am
Location: Wales, UK

Re: Accidents

Post by Celtic Queen » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Cackling is for amateurs, I just gave him a wry smile and pointed to the pile of ironing to be done :-D
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs

LAKH
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:17 am
Location: South West England

Re: Accidents

Post by LAKH » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 am

LockedAway wrote:
Dev wrote:you didn't wake up one morning with your cock locked in a device and your wife standing by the side of the bed, cackling as she waved the key in your face? :D
You mean some guys get locked up some other way?? :o

Yeh right .... :lol: I couldn't even get the bloody thing off you sneakily - like Dev says elsewhere - actually getting you in without you noticing would need more than you and me in the bed.

Get that thought right out of your head immediately - or else! :D
0 x

User avatar
Atone
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: Accidents

Post by Atone » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 am

LAKH wrote: Get that thought right out of your head immediately - or else! :D
Until I read the last line I was thinking "How would another person in bed make it easier to do without him noticing?". I wasn't thinking distraction. You are very devious, I like that :)

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.

Bez
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Accidents

Post by Bez » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am

Dev wrote:
I do not think their are to many males forced into chastity by their partners or keyholders.
Oh, you didn't wake up one morning with your cock locked in a device and your wife standing by the side of the bed, cackling as she waved the key in your face? :D

No Sally does not cackle or wave a key in my face, although I must admit my cock is locked in its device. About the ironing having seen how hopeless I am at ironing I doubt she would let me within a mile of her iron. However on a more serious note I see Sally seems to have purchased my Xmas present the humbler that might me cackle for a minute or so. have a nice day bez
0 x

LAKH
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:17 am
Location: South West England

Re: Accidents

Post by LAKH » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am

Atone wrote:
LAKH wrote: Get that thought right out of your head immediately - or else! :D
Until I read the last line I was thinking "How would another person in bed make it easier to do without him noticing?". I wasn't thinking distraction. You are very devious, I like that :)

-A

:lol: :lol: no I was referring to Dev's remark on the myths thread when she said
Dev wrote:Until you develop some proficiency with putting a device on, it may require 3 hands, so one woman putting it on a man, while he's asleep--and not waking him up in the process
the only scenario I could think of for having 3 spare hands was 3 in a bed. Then I realised just what effect the thought of 3 in a bed might have on him. There's no way he's getting that sort of service :D
0 x

User avatar
wishful4
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:15 pm
Location: SE USA

Re: Accidents

Post by wishful4 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Celtic Queen wrote:I just gave him a wry smile and pointed to the pile of ironing to be done :-D
Yeah, but I bet it was a very sexy pile of ironing! :lol:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate S671 (A271)
Previous devices: CB 6000s, CB 6000, MM Queen's Keep (2)MM Jailbird

User avatar
jnuts
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Accidents

Post by jnuts » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Three in the bed would probably make it near impossible to get the device on.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net

likes2blocked
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Re: Accidents

Post by likes2blocked » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm

This entirely depends on what the other two are doing to you...
0 x

Post Reply