Accidents

Living the real life under lock and key
Risca

Accidents

Post by Risca »

Is it possible, realistically, to never have an 'accident'? Does anyone one have perfect control? What is the least number of accidents you would have in a year?
What punishment if any are you subjected to for an accident? Are mitigating circumstances taken in to consideration, like your degree of arousal and intensity of teasing?
0 x
Atone
Re: Accidents

Post by Atone »

welcome to the forum Risca,

by 'accident' do you mean an orgasm while in the device? or an orgasm while out for teasing?

If it is important to you to not have an accident while out of the device for some teasing the simple solution is to not be let out of the device for teasing.

If you are stimulating yourself to orgasm without permission while in the device I don't know that there is much you can do about that. Some devices might be more difficult to do so in or more uncomfortable / less satisfying if you do but I don't think any will prevent it totally.

I don't think anyone here has never had an accident or given in to some temptation at some point. If you do have an accident just assess what happened and make a plan to do it differently if you are not happy about what happened. You may just decide that the occasional accident is OK and just part of the experience.

Punishment is another matter altogether. I love to be 'punished', it is a reward to me so I behave very well to be punished at some future time :) . If you look there is an active thread about a member that recently had a semi authorized orgasm (kind of pressured). It wasn't an accident but it still caused a lot of feelings on his part, I think he would probably describe that as a punishment in itself. I think in general most members of this group don't involve real punishment in their relationship, at least not the kind of punishment I think you are referring to. I am sure we all play the emotional punishment games that we learn growing up but if anything MC is helping to reduce that rather than increase it.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I am not of the accident or punishment mindset. If an orgasm happens, it's not an accident, it's an orgasm. And that's okay. If I'm doing all this teasing to my husband it's not an unexpected outcome. If I never wanted him to have an orgasm I wouldn't tease him but what's the fun in that? To me, chastity is about having sexy fun, not turning into a monk. LOL.

As for punishment...I think most of the guys would say the real punishment would be if their wife said, "Take that thing off and put it in the drawer. I don't want to play anymore." It doesn't seem that extending a lock-up by a week or two or three is really punishment. ;)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

What she said. ;-)
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

We are so very new to deliberate orgasm denial. And we have accidents, or I have unplanned orgasms while we play. Several times the misses wants me to thrust for her. At first, if I was close I would say something. I don't bother saying anything now. She doesn't need the distraction. And is fine with me coming.

Some days ago, she was edging me. I told her I was very close. So she tried tugging firmly on my balls. Did not work as planned. But looking at it differently, we learned what that does for me. And we will use what we learned later.

We are fine with this for us. If you're not, if that is not what you want, play carefully. Learn what works for you.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Hi Risca. Nothing wrong with asking questions but it would be helpful if you posted a brief Hello post telling us something about you and what you want out of chastity.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: As for punishment...I think most of the guys would say the real punishment would be if their wife said, "Take that thing off and put it in the drawer. I don't want to play anymore."
But why would you want to punish yourself like that?

-A
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Does a nocturnal wet dream count?
0 x
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi Everyone lets no get to serious about punishment and orgasms lets all admit we want to wear a chastity device because we want to if something happens let it happen thats nature. I think I am right in saying that keyholders in the main go along with their partners chastity wishes and while they often get enjoyment I do not think their are to many males forced into chastity by their partners or keyholders. Lets enjoy. Bez
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

*like*
0 x