Tongue? Not So Much...

Living the real life under lock and key
Belle

Re: Tongue? Not So Much...

Post by Belle »

This seems to have gone into two different topics, so here are my thoughts.....
A) Oral. Not really my thing as Jnuts had said earlier. Although we have done it more in the last 3 months than usual, so like Dev maybe it is a change that is brought on by chastity. Overall it has always been something that I could take or leave. There are times when I am so sensitive that his tongue hurts, and often I am not aware of this until he starts. It may seem strange, but he is now used to the answer "we can try it and see" when he oral is discussed.

B) Leaking women. Nope, not me. I get a little wet when I get excited, and at times it is enough to make my underwear damp, but never through layers of clothes or requiring me to change them. I think this is a one handed typists dream for the most part, although I am sure there are a few women who may have that physical reaction.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

1. Melissa seems to like oral LESS now since MC began. It makes me wonder if she let me just for me...

2. I once dated a woman who DID soak herself and the sheets under us. She literally flowed continually until after her orgasm. I also remember her wetness as being a thin consistency. Another woman was thicker, like syrup, and was soaking inside herself only. Melissa can be either one, though more often than not she is more dry even when she is turned on.

Michael
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Our marriage is essentially sexless now. But, thinking back... My wife has never liked oral. I think it was more of a "dirty down there" reluctance, than the actual sensations. Those few times she allowed it, she seemed to have a lovely time... I mean really! She's probably had her strongest orgasms to oral, but she still wouldn't ever ask for it, and only reluctantly allowed me to give it a few times.

Regarding lubrication, my wife could at best get damp with some stimulation. After 40 or so, we really needed to start using lube to make sure she was comfortable.
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

Michael,

Another thing to think about is what position you are in. We had another thread here about enhancing pleasure during oral sex and there were lots of good suggestions. I have come to realize that I like it when Ab comes at me in what I call a modified 69 position, ie, from the top down vs. being between my legs and pushing up. The latter doesn't feel good at all (to me). Also, in the same thread the comment was made to make sure you're freshly shaved. Stubble is noticeable and may detract from her enjoyment.

Just a few ideas...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dev wrote:While we're on the subject of what's written and what is reality vs. fantasy, I have a question I'll throw out there...dripping pussies. How real is (myth) of dripping pussies
I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn that (just as with men) not all women are *actually* created equal. I've had partners with whom I've needed a towel *before* sex, so I can attest that there are some women who do generate a lot of fluid.

Generally speaking, as you get older, it's not as common. Mrs. Edge had a very early menopause, so we keep a small bottle of Liquid Silk handy at all times.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Late response...again.

My wife does like oral, in fact, she doesn't orgasm from penetration. She likes penetration, but mostly for the intimacy of it. I'm of average size, and even her long time boyfriend before me who was about 7.5" and thick (too thick she says) could not make her cum from penetration.

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to want to be orally pleased everyday! Since she has really taken control of our sex life (though I still make it well known that I'm in the mood pretty much 24/7...locked or not), she seems to like it maybe twice a week, maybe 3x if I'm lucky. As for part 2 (dripping), she does get wet. I brought her to a nice orgasm late last week with my tongue as I was locked, and she soaked the sheet on the bed in little spot maybe 3-4" across, which is pretty typical when I give her a good orgasm.

As for giving her oral, I must admit, I'd be pretty bummed out if I couldn't go down on her at least as much as I do now, it truly is a bit of heaven.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I do love to go down on my wife, but if she is not into it so much then that's okay too. MC has been reorienting my thinking to want what she wants first and foremost. I know we'll do it again - just not as often as I'd like and that's okay.

Michael
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi I must admit this is one of the major things I enjoy about Bez wearing his chastity device I love his tongue working on me,also as I have said before seeing his frustration in doing it makes it even hotter. I am looking forward to him using his tongue whilst in his humbler picturing it I think they will be even hotter. Yes Dev I agree even if Bez was to want to give up chastity I would still require him to pleasure me in this way.Sally
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:it truly is a bit of heaven.
This is extremely close to the way it happens in our house (except the well endowed previous boyfriend).

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Sally wrote:I love his tongue working on me,also as I have said before seeing his frustration in doing it makes it even hotter.
I wonder how many chastity tubes got a bit tighter when that was read?

-A

ETA I know the answer isn't zero :)
0 x