Tongue? Not So Much...

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: Tongue? Not So Much...

Post by danj »

michaelnmelissa wrote:MC has been reorienting my thinking to want what she wants first and foremost. I know we'll do it again - just not as often as I'd like and that's okay.

Michael
I feel very much the same. I am right now in the process of adjusting to placing her pleasure and wants first. This is not easy after years of self gratification, and it is also an adjustment for her...i.e., not just giving in because she knows I'm craving an orgasm...when she might just prefer I please her orally, then cuddle. I sort of see my goal to be what I saw in one of Dev's posts..."her pleasure is my pleasure".
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Bez

Post by Bez »

Sally wrote:Hi I must admit this is one of the major things I enjoy about Bez wearing his chastity device I love his tongue working on me,also as I have said before seeing his frustration in doing it makes it even hotter. I am looking forward to him using his tongue whilst in his humbler picturing it I think they will be even hotter. Yes Dev I agree even if Bez was to want to give up chastity I would still require him to pleasure me in this way.Sally

I am getting a bit concerned about this 'humbler' Sally seems to be getting to many uses for it!! bez
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Melissa allowed me to go down on her this afternoon. It was so nice...her scent and her taste and her sounds. She came so hard. I honestly think she is having the strongest orgasms of her life right now. I suspect it's because she's so relaxed with our lovemaking.

And yes - I gave without receiving anything. She is getting good at this...

Michael
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

Afternoon sex... how I miss it. I take it you don't have the constant pitter-patter of little feet in the background. Those were decadent days, wasting away perfectly fine afternoons.

BTW, Tongue? Very much so. She adores my tongue; it's her preferred way of getting off. Chastity and pussy worship are one of those perfect pairings, like bagel and lox spread, or fresh figs and prosciutto.
0 x