Hard less often?

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Hard less often?

Post by danj »

I've been wearing our new device (cb-6000s) almost full-time since it arrived early this week. I have not had an orgasm for 6 days. SInce I've been wearing the device, and even a bit before that while still on the honor system, I've noticed that while I've often felt highly aroused mentally, I have not been getting erections and/or attempted erections in the device very often at all.

Is this something others have experienced? I've been very disciplined even when not in the device, so have not been stimulating the penis at all. It's almost like "he" gets it...if my wife isn't touching him, "he" knows there is no point (hey, at least he knows it). I just wanted to get your thoughts on this, because as a newbie, it's making me nervous...like not using it is making it less responsive, etc? Now I should also mention I've had virtually no teasing, and the only play was my wife allowing me to bring her to orgasm last night orally while still locked up.

Thanks for your input.

Dan
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
wishful4

Re: Hard less often?

Post by wishful4 »

Danj, Not to worry, I experience much the same thing after I've been locked up for several days. Consider this. If you were sleeping in a bunk with very little headroom and everytime you sat up you bumped your head, after a while you would learn not to sit up so quickly. I think the little head learns that after awhile. Everytime it attempts to erect, it meets the resistance of the tube. After a while it learns. Could be a little effect of age, too( I'm upper 50ish), I dunno.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

I am exactly the same way. Seems the little guy just knows when he has permission to get hard and when not to.

Lucky thing too, it's much easier to sleep this way.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I've found that I do not get hard unless Melissa and I are together. And we've also noticed that my erections are harder than they have ever been!
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

My balls wish.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
danj

Post by danj »

Thanks guys, that helps. I'll just chalk it up to "her cock" knowing the rules of the game!
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Atone

Post by Atone »

The first couple of months I was in a tube I would get hard ons, or at least as hard as possible, all the time. It was kind of cool in a way. I could get a hard on in the most inappropriate moment and no one would even know :)

Now I am very much like you describe, I don't get erections very often at all, mostly just nocturnals. I recently satisfied my wife orally and didn't even get an erection until right at the end. Even then I could barely notice it in the cage although it was obvious when I reached down to feel. It didn't take away from my enjoyment at all though, it just wasn't important.

-A
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

I've always felt the same, the little guy knows he can't so he doesn't try as often!
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Very much the same for me as well. Even when I am out for a shower and shave it stands down. However, when I am with my wife, it is most definitely harder than ever, particularly after a long time of being locked up. In fact, she made the comment the other day that she only wants to make love to me after being locked up for a while for the very reason that I'm at my hardest right after she takes off the cage.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

prthomas wrote:However, when I am with my wife, it is most definitely harder than ever, particularly after a long time of being locked up.
That is SO true!
0 x
-Dan