Chastity Symbol

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: Chastity Symbol

Post by Michele »

clamence wrote:A heavy tattooed Lady is so hot... :D
I wouldn't call myself heavily tattooed but I have tops of my feet, ankles and shins/calves, wrists, inside of my forearm and some other places around my body too. Hubby likes them especially when he's worshipping my feet and works his way up! :)

I do plan on expanding my back/shoulder blade tat into a half sleeve, that it going to be awesome! :)

Anyone ever share pics of their Male Chastity tattoos?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
clamence

Post by clamence »

Tattooed tops of women feet is so sexy and so encouraging to worship... :)
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

clamence wrote:Tattooed tops of women feet is so sexy and so encouraging to worship... :)
Unless the tat is Yosemite Sam or something.....
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
clamence

Post by clamence »

Yes sure lol
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Finn wrote:
clamence wrote:Tattooed tops of women feet is so sexy and so encouraging to worship... :)
Unless the tat is Yosemite Sam or something.....
You're so right, makes them very easy to worship! No weird tattoos on my feet/legs lol he loves my big Dragon & big butterfly.

I was supposed to take the deposit over for his chastity tattoo but got caught up busy so maybe next week so we can get this thing done very soon! :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

I absolutely love the commitment and permanence that getting a tattoo implies, and I hope you will share pictures of the finished product!
0 x
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

Locked by LRC wrote:We were looking for some T-shirts that displayed a KH/MC theme. We found two sites that had a wide variety of pre-printed shirts and will custom make your order as well. While we were looking we saw that the different lifestyles has a discrete symbol. One that if you were aware of the lifestyle you would recognize and if you weren’t it would mean nothing. The sites have shirts that say “I’m Locked”, “I’m the key holder” etc. but, that’s a little to open for us to feel comfortable wearing out of the house. We thought that we could find one with a discrete symbol we could wear these and they might be a conversation starter.

Does anyone know of a discrete symbol for being a KH or MC?

If anyone is looking for t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, tote bags, mouse pads, etc. Café Press.com. and Zazzle.com have a good selection. You just search on your “kink”. Some links to get you started;

http://shop.cafepress.com/male-chastity
http://shop.cafepress.com/keyholder
http://www.zazzle.com/slave+male+tshirts
The Keyholder Luggage Tag is hilarious!

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
Michele

Post by Michele »

Deviant wrote:I absolutely love the commitment and permanence that getting a tattoo implies, and I hope you will share pictures of the finished product!
Hubby and I got commitment tattoos about a month ago on the inside of our wrists... mine is our wedding date with a heart and his says "IB2MF" which is I Belong 2 MF (which is my initials).

His new chastity one will be a lock that I sketched up & mine a key and I'd love to share a pic once we get them done! :)
0 x
clamence

Post by clamence »

Commitment tattoos are so hot... My wife and I are looking for another to ink.
0 x
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

Love the thread..... had been thinking about this for ages. Some great links and ideas on here. I'm wondering if simplest isn't best though? I was thinking just a padlock M or a key F.
Those who know what it is about will be communicated with - those who don't might offer us locksmith work?
0 x